Auburn vs Indianapolis - 11/5/15

kwren34

He said before the game the game would be close.....you guys didn't believe him?

Just thought it might be close at a lower level....looks like an NBA score...except those points were racked up with 20% less playing time.

But as noted...just practice and likely BP just putting groups together to give them the opportunity to play.....and gotta love his ADD quote....just confirms what I've noticed for several years.....during the game, most players don't pay much attention to the coaches....happened under Barbee and does not sound like much has changed.

I just really wished you knew how ridiculous saying a b ball team doesn't listen to their coach really was....this isn't football

Oh..... :dunno:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said before the game the game would be close.....you guys didn't believe him?

I'll probably say this a few times here in the preseason ... If our fans would listen to CBP, they would know everything about this team. The dude is an open book.

He said this would be a hard game and it was. Just like last year with how he was gonna use bowers ... That was how he was used.

This is a public service announcement! If you want to know about this basketball team, then listen to CBP in his after game court side interview. Particularly after a loss. He will tell you what the players did that he did not like and what they did well.

Very refreshing. The guy is a teacher. I bet if you had a true and legit basketball question, you would get a reply email if you asked.

Archived