Unemployment down

TexasTiger

More file for unemployment, and still some here are trying to spinet. I guess some will see only what they want to see, but the unemployment statistics have always been rigged while Obama has been in office.

Careful all negative comments concerning barrack will result in you being labeled a racist hatemonger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More file for unemployment, and still some here are trying to spinet. I guess some will see only what they want to see, but the unemployment statistics have always been rigged while Obama has been in office.

Careful all negative comments concerning barrack will result in you being labeled a racist hatemonger

Oh, that happens automatically to anyone who doesn't apologize for being white. :gofig:

Oh, that happens automatically to anyone who doesn't apologize for being white. :gofig:

Amen sir!!!!!! Amen

l will never refer to barrak as of the US.........I see him as the Anti-Christ that destroyed this country for my children.

Sorry but batsh!t crazy is already taken by a number of members in the political section. Take a number and a counselor will be right with you.

l will never refer to barrak as of the US.........I see him as the Anti-Christ that destroyed this country for my children.

Sorry but batsh!t crazy is already taken by a number of members in the political section. Take a number and a counselor will be right with you.

More like you are several ahead.

More like you are several ahead.

Possibly. So then you'll be able to coherently tell me exactly what has Obama done to destroy the country for your children. I'll be here in the waiting room anticipating your answer.

Putting us trillions of dollars in debt? l imagine you living in mom's basement playing Halo 5 it has gone unnoticed

Putting us trillions in debt has specifically destroyed this country for your children? I guess that makes Bush the anti-christ as well?

http://www.usdebtclock.org/2008.html

Putting us trillions of dollars in debt? l imagine you living in mom's basement playing Halo 5 it has gone unnoticed

Putting us trillions in debt has specifically destroyed this country for your children? I guess that makes Bush the anti-christ as well?

Reagan started it all.

Reagan started it all.

Indeed, the father of deficit spending. But no, kevon says it's all Obama, you know, the anti-christ.

Reagan started it all.

Indeed, the father of deficit spending. But no, kevon says it's all Obama, you know, the anti-christ.

The Anton LeVey of P .

Reagan started it all.

The Anton LeVey of P .

So then you'll agree that Bush is the anti-christ as well?

Great. :-\

Raptor has figured out how to clone himself. Another forum member to be ashamed of.

Just what we needed. :no:

Amen sir!!!!!! Amen

Raptor, how about you or kevon telling us what your message was with that post?

It suggest you think black people in general are stupid, which conveniently includes the President of the United States.

Does that sound about right?

Reagan started it all.

The Anton LeVey of P .

This has to be a Poe! Somebody please tell me this is a Poe!

Somebody?! Anybody?! Please don't let this real!

Down a little but it's not in the 5% range.

Link

Great chart. Some people don't understand (or don't want to) the real unemployment rate. But this can't be right.......it's a CNBC article ;D

Funny how you guys didn't object to this measurement under Dubya. Always wanting to rewrite the rules of the game.

Tex that's not right and you know it. I've said more than once they need to release the real rates not the "rates" that make it look better than it is. It's horse***t no matter who the president or which party it is.

When W was president you railed about the 'adjusted' figures but now you think they are A-OK. You guys are always wanting to rewrite the rules of the game.

Funny how you guys didn't object to this measurement under Dubya. Always wanting to rewrite the rules of the game.

It's like dynamic scoring...

Even taking the numbers at face value for unemployment, the jobs that are being created are at the lower end of the pay scale and largely part time. Income is stagnant or even down and has remained in that pattern for the entire Obama presidency. We're headed for another housing bubble because the insane policy of loaning money to unqualified people has continued. Fannie and Freddie are way underwater. The next recession is going to make the last one look like child's play.

Archived