Liberal MSM Attacks Ben Carson.

homersapien

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson admits no such thing. And yes, the MSM are attacking Carson for something he misunderstood as a 17-year-old ROTC stand out.

Meanwhile, Obama made up a girlfriend out of composite individuals, and the media praise that as a clever literary device. Hillary Clinton, claimed she was interested in joining the Marines, back in 1974. At the age of 27.

Not as funny as the whole "pyramids were for storing grain!" claim.

"Joseph! What do these strange dreams mean?"

"Seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine, Pharaoh."

"Oh, no! I hereby make you my Minister of Everything! What should we do?"

"Well, we have only seven years, so let's spend all of that time constructing astonishingly immense granaries-"

"Um-"

"That are 99.99% solid stone by volume-"

"What? Why-"

"With only 0.01% of the volume open and usable for storing grain."

"..."

I have walked in the pyramid. There is no room to store grain. Shoot for most of the time, I couldn't even stand up straight!

Carson admits no such thing. And yes, the MSM are attacking Carson for something he misunderstood as a 17-year-old ROTC stand out.

Meanwhile, Obama made up a girlfriend out of composite individuals, and the media praise that as a clever literary device. Hillary Clinton, claimed she was interested in joining the Marines, back in 1974. At the age of 27.

Just like clockwork: "No he didn't! Meanwhile OBAMA....." :laugh:

Just like clockwork? You mean reveal the hypocrisy of the mainstream media, and the doofus left-wing zealots? Yeah, I'm gonna do that.

Let's review did Ben serve in theROTC? Yes did Ben serve as a stand out in the ROTC? Yes did Ben meet general Westmoreland? Yes!

Complete and total non-issue. In fact, what difference at this time does it make?

I have walked in the pyramid. There is no room to store grain. Shoot for most of the time, I couldn't even stand up straight!

THIS.

Just like clockwork? You mean reveal the hypocrisy of the mainstream media, and the doofus left-wing zealots? Yeah, I'm gonna do that.

Let's review did Ben serve in theROTC? Yes did Ben serve as a stand out in the ROTC? Yes did Ben meet general Westmoreland? Yes!

Complete and total non-issue. In fact, what difference at this time does it make?

It's never a lie when it comes from a Conservative. ;D

Ben Carson’s campaign on Friday admitted, in a response to an inquiry from POLITICO, that a central point in his inspirational personal story was fabricated: his application and acceptance into the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/ben-carson-west-point-215598#ixzz3qk012cEW

Did Ben get offered a full scholarship-No. He's a pathological liar. Hands down the worst of the bunch. All you need to know is that poltifact has his statements rated at 100% half true to liar liar pants on fire. no one in either party comes close to such poor ratings.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ben-carson/

Durn meddling Liberals and that stupid dog.

rehehehe

You're confusing " meddling" with biased and lying

Did Ben get offered a full scholarship-No. He's a pathological liar. Hands down the worst of the bunch. All you need to know is that poltifact has his statements rated at 100% half true to liar liar pants on fire. no one in either party comes close to such poor ratings.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ben-carson/

He's anything but a liar. If he mistook the top general telling him something then at worst he's guilty of being wrong.

Your hyperbole on this matter is telling.

rehehehe

He admitted to the fabrication himself.

http://www.politifac...ies/ben-carson/

He's anything but a liar. If he mistook the top general telling him something then at worst he's guilty of being wrong.

Your hyperbole on this matter is telling.

Wait, wait, I get it now. Ben Carson never actually said "I lied about being admitted to West Point". Just like Bush never actually lied about the justification to invade Iraq.

His campaign probably issued that statement without his knowledge.

rehehehe

Admitting he got something wrong and admitting that he fabricated something are two different things. Prove he did the latter.

The linked story keeps repeating the claim that Carson admitted the story is fabricated, yet offers no actual quote.

The linked story keeps repeating the claim that Carson admitted the story is fabricated, yet offers no actual quote.

:roflol:

QFT

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

rehehehe

Admitting he got something wrong and admitting that he fabricated something are two different things. Prove he did the latter.

So a neurosurgeon realizes his mistake fifty something years later only after the discrepancy was caught by "those durn liberals." Maybe he is not Presidential material. I'd actually be more comforted if I knew he lied about it. Not so if I know that our future president is dense.

:roflol:

QFT

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

Crystal Ball???

This is Raptor. You don't need no stinkin' crystal ball! ;D

Quoting the politico story over and over again is not pulling a quote from Ben Carson or his campaign which flat out admits he "fabricated" anything. Show the quote .

Quoting the politico story over and over again is not pulling a quote from Ben Carson or his campaign which flat out admits he "fabricated" anything. Show the quote .

energizer-bunny.jpg

Archived