Liberal MSM Attacks Ben Carson.

homersapien

Carson never admitted to lying about anything relating to west point. He's clarified, and the politico story is 100% false. This is a high-tech wenching, and nothing else.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was offered, as he believed, entry into West Point. This is the biggest Non issue ever.

You don't get an 'offer' from a military academy. You have to apply and receive a recommendation from a member of congress. He did neither, therefore, he lied.

He believed he did get an offer. Whether or not that's how you get in to any Academy or not is irrelevant. As a 17-year-old kid, that's what he thought. He was wrong. There's no evidence that he lied, nor is there any evidence that he claimed that he lied. End of story move on.

Still not quite as good as "Obama believes he personally owns the white house", but approaching it.

He flat out claimed it was his house. But back to Ben Carson, he never said he lied about anything about West Point. His campaign has not admitted to fabricating anything. Despite what politico claims, there's no quote from anybody in his campaign. If there is, post it.

He believed he did get an offer. Whether or not that's how you get in to any Academy or not is irrelevant. As a 17-year-old kid, that's what he thought. He was wrong. There's no evidence that he lied, nor is there any evidence that he claimed that he lied. End of story move on.

Obviously he thought that way past 17 to be writing that into his book and on his Facebook. So tell me. Did he lie or is he just clueless?

From his Facebook post:

"The next question is from Bill. He wanted to know if it was true that I was offered a slot at West Point after high school.

Bill, that is true."

That is not true. Period. It is a lie.

Still not quite as good as "Obama believes he personally owns the white house", but approaching it.

He flat out claimed it was his house. But back to Ben Carson, he never said he lied about anything about West Point. His campaign has not admitted to fabricating anything. Despite what politico claims, there's no quote from anybody in his campaign. If there is, post it.

From his Facebook post:

"The next question is from Bill. He wanted to know if it was true that I was offered a slot at West Point after high school.

Bill, that is true."

That is not true. Period. It is a lie.

No, not period. If he was wrong, then that's one thing. But there's no evidence that Ben said something knowingly false at the time he said it, which would be a lie. It's simply a non-issue that the left are trying to blow up and lynch another conservative candidate who happens to be black.

That is from his Facebook post. He now know the process for getting admitted into a military academy. He knows by now you just don't get 'offered.' It's a lie, he knows it's a lie and he knew it was a lie when he responded to Bill's question. He just wants to get his military cred like all these other politicians.

So you believe he still misunderstood the process for being admitted to a military academy when he answered Bill's question? He knew it was a lie. He answered affirmatively Bill, that is true.

It was not true.

It was a lie.

So you believe he still misunderstood the process for being admitted to a military academy when he answered Bill's question? He knew it was a lie. He answered affirmatively Bill, that is true.

It was not true.

It was a lie.

Being wrong is not the same thing as lying. There is zero evidence whatsoever that proves Carson lied about this topic. You're either too stupid ,too drunk, or too much of a Left wing troll to get it.

He was not wrong. By the time he answered Bill's question he full well knew the process for being admitted to a military academy. he knew he wasn't 'offered.' If he still believes that today, I don't want him as my President.

He knows the process.

He lied to continue his fabrication and keep his military cred.

Clearly a lie. Now, you may think that this lie isn't a big deal; but in no logical way can you argue that it was not a lie.

Clearly a lie. Now, you may think that this lie isn't a big deal; but in no logical way can you argue that it was not a lie.

Except that in no way was it a lie.

I'm serious, the pathological, juvenile and intellectual dishonest nonsense that's going on not just here, in the COUNTRY, but with Politico and those on the Left who are trying to destroy the reputation of not just a good man, but an incredible man, is beyond disturbing.

Even a very young child knows the difference between being wrong about something, and telling a lie , a falsehood, which is meant to deceive.

Ben has done no such thing, what so ever here. The ONLY lies being told are by the Left and the author of the Politico story.

Neither Ben Carson or anyone at his campaign has said that he admitted to fabricating ANYTHING. I JUST heard him state that , live, on the Sean Hannity show. Who asked him very directly.

In 1969, as a young ROTC member and exec officer, a Ben Carson was told that , if he pursued a path in the military, and chose to go to West Point, everything would be paid for. Anyone should be able to comprehend that , to a young black man, raised in a poor household, being told that and how it would set him up on a great career as an adult , he'd take that to mean he was " offered " a scholarship. " Everything paid for " is how it was presented to him. To him, that means " scholarship " .

Good grief, the mindless rancor and willful ignorance being put on display over this absolute NON story, makes me want to become a cynic towards humanity.

Except that in no way was it a lie.

I'm serious, the pathological, juvenile and intellectual dishonest nonsense that's going on not just here, in the COUNTRY, but with Politico and those on the Left who are trying to destroy the reputation of not just a good man, but an incredible man, is beyond disturbing.

Even a very young child knows the difference between being wrong about something, and telling a lie , a falsehood, which is meant to deceive.

Ben has done no such thing, what so ever here. The ONLY lies being told are by the Left and the author of the Politico story.

In 1969, as a young ROTC member and exec officer, a Ben Carson was told that , if he pursued a path in the military, and chose to go to West Point, everything would be paid for. Anyone should be able to comprehend that , to a young black man, raised in a poor household, being told that and how it would set him up on a great career as an adult , he'd take that to mean he was " offered " a scholarship. " Everything paid for " is how it was presented to him. To him, that means " scholarship " .

Good grief, the mindless rancor and willful ignorance being put on display over this absolute NON story, makes me want to become a cynic towards humanity.

Cool story bro. That's not what he told Bill. What he told Bill was a lie.

And I'm definitely not your bro. Never will be .

you got that right.

Then why did you try to claim otherwise ?

" Cool story bro. "

Archived