Liberal MSM Attacks Ben Carson.

homersapien

And I'm definitely not your bro. Never will be .

you got that right.

Then why did you try to claim otherwise ?

" Cool story bro. "

It's a popular meme that was in no way trying to call you bro. My bros are nothing like you.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm enjoying the spectacle of AURaptor making a fool of himself here defending Carson.

I can't believe he's spent all of this time on the Internet but never heard of this meme.

9C7BB5D3-B673-4B9D-A528-4315B9B91C82_zpsvombxjvg.jpg

I'm enjoying the spectacle of AURaptor making a fool of himself here defending Carson.

I know, right ???

For holding the MSM accountable ? My, how on Earth could anyone be so foolish !

I'm finally starting to see just how easy it is to fool the dumb - masses with nothing more than a headline in big , bold letters and a completely made up story.

I know, right ???

I'm finally starting to see just how easy it is to fool the dumb - masses with nothing more than a headline in big , bold letters and a completely made up story.

I love that you mentioned that after citing an interview from FOX just a couple hours ago. :rolleyes: How does the irony not just stop you in your tracks?

I know, right ???

I love that you mentioned that after citing an interview from FOX just a couple hours ago. :rolleyes:/> How does the irony not just stop you in your tracks?

He's taking up the slack in TheBlueVue's absence.

Speaking of which, what became of Blue? Hasn't been around in a while.

I know, right ???

I love that you mentioned that after citing an interview from FOX just a couple hours ago. :rolleyes: How does the irony not just stop you in your tracks?

Umm, i never did that. Might want to re-calibrate your gyros, chief.

I am just going to leave these here.

Bruce Jenner BELIEVES he is a woman, even tho he still has all his man parts, many of the nutz in America BELIEVE he is a woman.

Rachel Dolezal BELIEVES she is BLACK. So many many many of the nutz in this country BELIEVE her.

Elizabeth Warren BELIEVES she is Native American. So many many many of the nutz in this country BELIEVE her.

Many nutz BELIEVE PBO is Muslim.

Many nutz BELIEVE PBO is Kenyan.

Many many many nutz BELIEVE the 9/11 World Trade Center Bombing was faked.

Many nutz BELIEVE the HRC's Campaign Problems are because of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

Face it folks. Carson's BELIEVES arent really even out there that far...

DKW - you're overlooking a critical point here.... on ALL those thing you listed, the MSM didn't run rampant with a story which flat out LIED.

DKW - you're overlooking a critical point here.... on ALL those thing you listed, the MSM didn't run rampant with a story which flat out LIED.

Raptor, everyone of those stories is in reality an outright lie.

Kenyan, Muslim, Dolezal, Warren, Truthers...etc. are in fact outright lies and been in the public eye for years.

Carson's West Point Story will be glossed over in a few days. Hell look at Biden. The man has faked his entire scholastic record and he is still around.

Carson's real problem is with people like me (and possibly Titan if i read him correctly), is the Indies in the middle that listen to that Pyramid Story and just disqualify the guy outright.

DKW - Rachel Dolezal claims she's black. And the media report that she thinks she's black. Bruce Jenner thinks he's a chick. Got it. But the media don't go out and report that he thinks he's a giraffe. You're making a valid point, but you're also over looking another, and imo , bigger point, and that is the INTENTIONAL distortion and fabrication of a story, by the MSM, to cast an individual in a false light.

Carson's real problem is with people like me(and possibly Titan if i read him correctly), in the Indies that listen to that Pyramid Story and just disqualify the guy outright.

As I mentioned before... Jimmy Carter believes he saw a UFO. Hillary claimed to have conversations w/ Elanor Roosevelt, while in the White House.

Whether folks say things because they deeply believe them , or are just talking off the cuff, and aren't being completely literal... does it make a whole lot of difference, when it comes to the actual policies they promote ?

Romney is a Mormon. The views of his religion are a bit kooky. But no less kooky, in MY eyes, than anyone who believes in a literal biblical flood, a young Earth, or that we really are eating the blood and body of Christ at communion. ( BTW, has anyone figured out what Jesus's blood type is ? )

If Bernie Sanders had been ambushed and lied about as Ben Carson has, I'd still defend him as well. Not because I have any admiration of Bernie or support his ideas on Govt, but because the media aren't suppose to bear false witness and trash a candidate with a fictitious story. This is Dan Rather, all over again. Attempting to sway an election by making false claims and reporting things which never happened as if they were true !

New Clues Point to Secret Chamber in King Tut Tomb

( Could Ben Carson have been right about the Pyramids being used to store grain ??? )

:laugh:

No.

The non-invasive search follows a claim by Nicholas Reeves, a British Egyptologist at the University of Arizona, that high-resolution images of the tomb’s walls show “distinct linear traces” pointing to the presence of two still unexplored chambers behind the western and northern walls of the tomb.

Tut’s Funeral: Burying the Boy King

According to Reeves, one chamber contains the remains, and possibly the intact grave goods, of queen Nefertiti, the wife of the “heretic” monotheistic pharaoh Akhenaten, Tutankhamun’s father.

He argued that a painting located behind King Tut’s sarcophagus has been wrongly interpreted. Egyptologists have always believed the scene shows Ay (who largely directed King Tut’s reign and succeeded him) performing the Opening of the Mouth ritual on the boy king.

Reeves believes the figure labelled Tutankhamun is actually Nefertiti. He noted that a line at the side of the figure’s mouth, called “oromental groove,” is a trademark in pictures of Nefertiti. On the other hand, the figure labelled Ay would be Tutankhamun, completing the death ritual for Nefertiti.

http://news.discovery.com/history/archaeology/new-clues-point-to-secret-chamber-in-king-tut-tomb-151106.htm

He believed he did get an offer. Whether or not that's how you get in to any Academy or not is irrelevant. As a 17-year-old kid, that's what he thought. He was wrong. There's no evidence that he lied, nor is there any evidence that he claimed that he lied. End of story move on.

He didn't write the book as a 17 year old . He wrote it years later when he should have been able to understand the difference. I'm sure I misunderstood things as a kid that later came into focus. This was not a diary entry at the time.

Kenyan, Muslim, Dolezal, Warren, Truthers...etc. are in fact outright lies and been in the public eye for years.

Carson's West Point Story will be glossed over in a few days. Hell look at Biden. The man has faked his entire scholastic record and he is still around.

Carson's real problem is with people like me (and possibly Titan if i read him correctly), is the Indies in the middle that listen to that Pyramid Story and just disqualify the guy outright.

Biden faked his entire scholastic record? Link?

I know he had an incident of plagiarism for which he was punished.

He believed he did get an offer. Whether or not that's how you get in to any Academy or not is irrelevant. As a 17-year-old kid, that's what he thought. He was wrong. There's no evidence that he lied, nor is there any evidence that he claimed that he lied. End of story move on.

He didn't write the book as a 17 year old . He wrote it years later when he should have been able to understand the difference. I'm sure I misunderstood things as a kid that later came into focus. This was not a diary entry at the time.

That has been my point throughout this thread. I'm glad there are some who get it.

That has been my point throughout this thread. I'm glad there are some who get it.

Mine as well. But I have been told that basic knowledge of Westpoint isn't a requirement to be Commander in Chief, so Carson was probably just clueless.

It absolutely doesn't matter, one iota. The issue is the Politico fabricated a NON story, and has already had multiple revisions , walking it back.

It absolutely doesn't matter, one iota. The issue is the Politico fabricated a NON story, and has already had multiple revisions , walking it back.

I've never known anyone as pathologically in denial as you. It's still stunning after all these years.

He wrote things that clearly aren't true. You can spin that and try to minimize it, but you can't change that fact.

Biden was caught and has admitted to plagiarism as an undergrad and working on his JD. He also was famously outed for plagiarism with Neil Kinnocks speeches. Plagiarism is who Biden is. It is what he does.

Biden was caught and has admitted to plagiarism as an undergrad and working on his JD. He also was famously outed for plagiarism with Neil Kinnocks speeches. Plagiarism is who Biden is. It is what he does.

Biden deserved every bit of scrutiny he got in 1988-- it rightfully ended his campaign.

But he didn't fake his entire academic record.

What's appalling to me is that this - of all the kooky things he has said - is getting all that much attention.

This guy is a either a wacko or he's cynically playing to the ignorant for personal gain.

Biden deserved every bit of scrutiny he got in 1988-- it rightfully ended his campaign.

But he didn't fake his entire academic record.

You think that a man that was caught cheating as an undergrad AND working on his JD AND on the national stage during a very public campaign for president got caught THE THREE ONLY TIMES HE ATTEMPTED IT? :ucrazy:

Archived