The hatchet job story by Politico is FALSE

AURaptor

No one from Ben Carson's campaign admitted that he fabricated any story about him and West Point.

Ben Carson never admitted he applied to West Point, nor did he ever try to apply. He was told by many that it would be a good career choice, but he said at the time he wanted to become a surgeon, and did not take that path.

What we're seeing today is nothing short than a real time high tech lynching of a truly incredible human being.

Maybe he's not " Presidential material ". But whether he is or isn't, is beside the point. That muckraking going on here, on purpose, with the intent to destroy a candidate's political image is among the worst display of humanity.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's the proof that ...

A - He lied

B - He or anyone from his campaign admitted to having fabricated the story about West Point

Ready ? Go !

A - He lied

B - He or anyone from his campaign admitted to having fabricated the story about West Point

Ready ? Go !

See his Facebook post.

A - He lied

Ready ? Go !

See his Facebook post.

" See... " isn't proof. Where is this facebook post ? Copy / paste it here, so I know you're not getting it wrong. If you can't present it, then there is no proof.

Nothing in the Politico story mentioned anything bout his Facebook post, did it? I don't think so. They claimed his campaign admitted that he fabricated the story.

No such thing happened. There was no claim by his campaign nor him that any story was ' fabricated '.

A - He lied

Ready ? Go !

See his Facebook post.

Which one? This one:

1.jpg

Or this one?

2.jpg

A - He lied

Ready ? Go !

See his Facebook post.

" See... " isn't proof. Where is this facebook post ? Copy / paste it here, so I know you're not getting it wrong. If you can't present it, then there is no proof.

It's embedded in the Politico story you are currently crying about. Go look it up.

A - He lied

Ready ? Go !

See his Facebook post.

It's embedded in the Politico story you are currently crying about. Go look it up.

No it isn't.

A - He lied

Ready ? Go !

See his Facebook post.

Which one? This one:

1.jpg

Or this one?

2.jpg

Nope his own Facebook response to the question on this subject.

Prove your case, or admit you're wrong. Present the relevant post, if you can.

And stop avoiding A and B, while you're at it. Answer one or both of those questions.

Before you start making more unsubstantiated claims.

And stop avoiding A and B, while you're at it. Answer one or both of those questions.

He told Bill that he was offered. Again, he is either clueless or lieing.

According to Westmoreland's schedule, he wasn't even in Chicago on that Memorial Day. He was in DC.

Proving what, exactly ?

Assuming you're not trying to be a smart ass, and Carson's claim was date specific ( he attended many events / ceremonies where military higher ups were there ) it's possible for one person to be in two cities on the same day Even in 1969.

A - He lied

My post number 27 in the other thread was..

https://www.facebook...513020902197714

I'm still seeing this one as a tempest in a teapot. It appears that he may have misunderstood what was told him or how one "gets" into West Point and has simply repeated that story over the years.

That pyramid thing tho...

He told Bill that he was offered. Again, he is either clueless or lieing.

He wants to be Commander in Chief but golly gee willikers is just so confused on the highly complicated process on being admitted to a military academy.

According to Westmoreland's schedule, he wasn't even in Chicago on that Memorial Day. He was in DC.

Eh, even the Politico story mentions the meeting could have happened. Carson might have the exact date wrong:

There are, however, several reports of an event in February of that year, similar to the one Carson described. Then, Westmoreland was the featured guest at a 1,500-person banquet to celebrate Medal of Honor recipient Dwight Johnson. The event drew prominent guests, including the governor at the time, the mayor of Detroit, the president of Ford Motor Company and nine previous Medal of Honor awardees, according to an Associated Press account of the event.

Carson, a leader of the city’s ROTC program at the time, may have been among the invited guests at the $10-a-plate event.

I'm still seeing this one as a tempest in a teapot. It appears that he may have misunderstood what was told him or how one "gets" into West Point and has simply repeated that story over the years.

I get that. But the fact is he told I a lie. Being wrong means you dont know the process. At this point in his life and on August 13th he knew the process. You don't get offered.

Thank you for debunking your own claim that Ben lied - about anything.

I'll take that as your humble admission that you were wrong.

Thank you for your cooperation.

wanna tackle ....

A - He lied

I get that. But the fact is he told I a lie. Being wrong means you dont know the process. At this point in his life and on August 13th he knew the process. You don't get offered.

Why would he know the process? What reason would he have to go back and find out how one gets into West Point? I didn't know how it worked. Unless he had some good reason to go digging into it, why would he? He didn't apply and never pursued a military career.

Proving what, exactly ?

Assuming you're not trying to be a smart ass, and Carson's claim was date specific ( he attended many events / ceremonies where military higher ups were there ) it's possible for one person to be in two cities on the same day Even in 1969.

A - He lied

Nope. Because it said at 1815, Westemoreland was playing Tennis. He wasn't at a fundraiser.

Why would he know the process? What reason would he have to go back and find out how one gets into West Point? I didn't know how it worked. Unless he had some good reason to go digging into it, why would he? He didn't apply and never pursued a military career.

He was in the ROTC and his supervisor was able to connect him with Westmoreland and other military officials. He knew.

Then I guess my expectations are just too high for someone wanting to be commander in chief. They explain the process every year during the Army Navy game. If I'm going to repeat a story in a book I'm writing, i'm going to fact check it, but hey that's just me.

Archived