The hatchet job story by Politico is FALSE

AURaptor

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical conspiracy crap again. Never fails

Corpsman, or corps man with a lisp. God forbid he mispronounce something, ever! But he gets a pass for being ignorant of the selection process of America's most prestigious military school.

And the questions were answered. You are just too dumb to realize it.

It's not an issue w/ having a lisp. Obama does not have a lisp. It's simply because he, as President, is unfamiliar, and remains so, of how to pronounce the word. It shows a lack of respect on his part, and it's because he doesn't give the military two flips. Not his area of interest.

BTW , side bar here..but what the hell ever happened to that OTHER army, the "civilian defense force " he promised ? Which he said would be as equally funded as our military ? How'd that work out for everyone ?

Off topic and I need you to jog my memory.

And the attempted deflection continues. Fully expected, however.

:laugh:/>

Youre the one talking about civilian defense now.

:laugh:

No, that was OBAMA who brought that up first, not I.

Titan, at the very least, the commander in chief should know how one can apply to Westpoint.

Why is that something someone should know?

And if he was supposedly offered, they would have told him next step in the application process.

It doesn't appear to have gotten that far. He said it was an offer to get him in, not a formal offer letter.

If he had connections close enough to get him within the same room as General Westmoreland, he would've known. Much less, introduce him. And generally, public officials should know the procedures because they are often sought to send letters of recommendation get their family or constituents into Westpoint.

Not necessarily. It's not something he ever considered pursuing, as he wanted to be a doctor. So it's entirely reasonable that he never bothered with the details. And even if he knew the process down as his level, he wouldn't necessarily know that the 4-star general he's talking to has no pull or eligibility to make it happen.

:laugh:/>

No, that was OBAMA who brought that up first, not I.

Now you're just prolonging the deflection. Carson has been the subject the whole time. Not Obama.

That pyramid thing tho...

I see no evidence to support his view on the building of the Pyramids. Now I can play both sides of this, being a non believer myself.

On the one hand, he's trying his best to validate the Bible, as it being literal, or close to literal, in some sense that we can understand it today. He's forced to do this because he's a believer, and in order to support his views, he must some how account for the stories in the Bible to be true, or have a perspective of truth there for it all to make sense. ( putting the cart before the horse, as it were )

On the other hand, he's making a point, that just because we see something as being one thing, it could also serve, or have served as something entirely different. ( A real reach here, I admit ) It's true the pyramids were hermetically sealed. It's also true, that if you wanted to preserve grain for long stretches of time, that's the sort of structure which could be used. Now, it's an extreme waste of labor and material to build such a structure which wouldn't hold jack for grains, but hey, does anyone here really think the Pharaoh's ba made it to their ka in the after life ?

Jimmy Carter once thought he saw a flying saucer.

But what's silly about that is that you don't need pyramids to be grain silos for the Biblical account to be true.

So Raptor, do we go ahead and refer to Carson as a LIAR now, or does he need to form more individual lies first?

So Raptor, do we go ahead and refer to Carson as a LIAR now, or does he need to form more individual lies first?

what did he lie about ? Specifically

And where's that put Hillary ? Carson may have been wrong something which happened 46 years ago, but Hillary lied about something which happened in 2012. Is she even more a pathological liar than - anyone ?

I see no evidence to support his view on the building of the Pyramids. Now I can play both sides of this, being a non believer myself.

On the one hand, he's trying his best to validate the Bible, as it being literal, or close to literal, in some sense that we can understand it today. He's forced to do this because he's a believer, and in order to support his views, he must some how account for the stories in the Bible to be true, or have a perspective of truth there for it all to make sense. ( putting the cart before the horse, as it were )

On the other hand, he's making a point, that just because we see something as being one thing, it could also serve, or have served as something entirely different. ( A real reach here, I admit ) It's true the pyramids were hermetically sealed. It's also true, that if you wanted to preserve grain for long stretches of time, that's the sort of structure which could be used. Now, it's an extreme waste of labor and material to build such a structure which wouldn't hold jack for grains, but hey, does anyone here really think the Pharaoh's ba made it to their ka in the after life ?

Jimmy Carter once thought he saw a flying saucer.

But what's silly about that is that you don't need pyramids to be grain silos for the Biblical account to be true.

Given that this is the same man that once said prisons prove that homosexuality is a choice,and said that handguns would've stopped the holocaust, I'm ready to proclaim Carson a nut.

,and said that handguns would've stopped the holocaust, I'm ready to proclaim Carson a nut.

Yeah, Ben never said that either.

Might want to do your own fact checking on ..well, everything.

He's fortunate his supporters are incapable of seeing he's crazy as hell.

Truth.

Truth.

How many lives has crazy saved ?

Truth.

A lot. But great neurosurgeon and nutcase aren't mutually exclusive. Heck some of the doctors I work with, including a pediatric cardiothoracic surgeon I've witnessed save lives with my own eyes, are pretty nutty.

Truth.

A lot. But great neurosurgeon and nutcase aren't mutually exclusive. Heck some of the doctors I work with, including a pediatric cardiothoracic surgeon I've witnessed save lives with my own eyes, are pretty nutty.

One can apparently be a brilliant surgeon and crazy.

Truth.

One can apparently be a brilliant surgeon and crazy.

Yep. They're people too. Warts and all.

If you have not seen and heard enough recently to eliminate Carson from consideration, digging up old shat ain't going to help either.

Truth.

Law?

Truth.

Law?

¿Que?

My post number 27 in the other thread was..

https://www.facebook...513020902197714

I'm still seeing this one as a tempest in a teapot. It appears that he may have misunderstood what was told him or how one "gets" into West Point and has simply repeated that story over the years.

Well, it would be if he came out and just admitted he was wrong.

That's normally the case though. Rubio has a similar decision to make.

Archived