The hatchet job story by Politico is FALSE

AURaptor

Did his lie involve any deaths? If lies eliminated one as a candidate then I can think of one excellent commodity trader from Arkansas that should be eliminated as well. Are her supporters incapable of seeing she is crazy as hell?

In reference to the appointment issue, I often tell people my oldest son almost went to a military academy just because he got his rejection letter in the last week of acceptance. The funny thing is my son has worked with many military academy graduates and says that he is so glad he went ROTC at a state school versus the Academy. Bottom line, this seems like a big deal about nothing.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That pyramid thing tho...

I see no evidence to support his view on the building of the Pyramids. Now I can play both sides of this, being a non believer myself.

On the one hand, he's trying his best to validate the Bible, as it being literal, or close to literal, in some sense that we can understand it today. He's forced to do this because he's a believer, and in order to support his views, he must some how account for the stories in the Bible to be true, or have a perspective of truth there for it all to make sense. ( putting the cart before the horse, as it were )

On the other hand, he's making a point, that just because we see something as being one thing, it could also serve, or have served as something entirely different. ( A real reach here, I admit ) It's true the pyramids were hermetically sealed. It's also true, that if you wanted to preserve grain for long stretches of time, that's the sort of structure which could be used. Now, it's an extreme waste of labor and material to build such a structure which wouldn't hold jack for grains, but hey, does anyone here really think the Pharaoh's ba made it to their ka in the after life ?

Jimmy Carter once thought he saw a flying saucer.

Man. That's way beyond dancing.

We need a "contortionist" emoticon. :laugh:

They are not going to whine over a lisp. They will think it total POS if the Commander of chief doesn't even know how to get into West Point. They also don't like it when people exaggerate their military service! And, Of, in, thou, who cares I'm on mobile and I'm proud that I can even type coherently.

It's not a lisp. It's mispronunciation due to a lack of awareness on the individual. And in this case, that individual , was the Commander - IN - Chief ( hee hee, you can't even get THAT right, even after being corrected. There's no such thing as Commaner OF Chief . ).....

What does the constitution say?

My post number 27 in the other thread was..

https://www.facebook...513020902197714

I'm still seeing this one as a tempest in a teapot. It appears that he may have misunderstood what was told him or how one "gets" into West Point and has simply repeated that story over the years.

Well, it would be if he came out and just admitted he was wrong.

That's normally the case though. Rubio has a similar decision to make.

So Carson and Rubio have a decision to make on "admitting" a misstatement. But the committee asking Hillary to "admit" her mistakes are just political hack jobs? Politics certainly produce double standards.

Quoted from Ben today.

"I remember very specifically that because of my rapid rise, I was told that they could get me into West Point and I would never have to pay a penny. I was very flattered by that but I said I want to become a doctor, it's always been my dream. So even though I'm very honored, thank you, I didn't pursue that."

True story: I had a prominent doctor assure me he could get me medical school. That doesn't mean I was accepted.

So Raptor, do we go ahead and refer to Carson as a LIAR now, or does he need to form more individual lies first?

what did he lie about ? Specifically

And where's that put Hillary ? Carson may have been wrong something which happened 46 years ago, but Hillary lied about something which happened in 2012. Is she even more a pathological liar than - anyone ?

Actually, Carson is lying about it now. He missed his chance to admit his mistake.

He's fortunate his supporters are incapable of seeing he's crazy as hell.

Truth.

How many lives has crazy saved ?

A lot. But great neurosurgeon and nutcase aren't mutually exclusive. Heck some of the doctors I work with, including a pediatric cardiothoracic surgeon I've witnessed save lives with my own eyes, are pretty nutty.

Law?

¿Que?

my daughter was delivered in uab 08. Has a lot of renal concerns and a heart murmur. Had to go back several times. Mark Law was the cardiologist we saw. I remember him because he appeared to be about 21 years old. While trying to ultrasound a one month old's heart He seemed irritated that the baby was crying and moving around. I know it was impossible to do but i thought a pediatrician would be better prepared to deal with an unhappy baby. Im sure he is a brilliant dr but seemed weird.

Did his lie involve any deaths? If lies eliminated one as a candidate then I can think of one excellent commodity trader from Arkansas that should be eliminated as well. Are her supporters incapable of seeing she is crazy as hell?

In reference to the appointment issue, I often tell people my oldest son almost went to a military academy just because he got his rejection letter in the last week of acceptance. The funny thing is my son has worked with many military academy graduates and says that he is so glad he went ROTC at a state school versus the Academy. Bottom line, this seems like a big deal about nothing.

Hillary may or may not be evil, but she sure as hell ain't "crazy".

I'm still seeing this one as a tempest in a teapot. It appears that he may have misunderstood what was told him or how one "gets" into West Point and has simply repeated that story over the years.

So Carson and Rubio have a decision to make on "admitting" a misstatement. But the committee asking Hillary to "admit" her mistakes are just political hack jobs? Politics certainly produce double standards.

Is it possible to evaluate candidates individually? :dunno:

After all, there's plenty of time to compare them on a relative basis after both parties nominate their candidates.

Is it possible to evaluate candidates individually? :dunno:/>

After all, there's plenty of time to compare them on a relative basis after both parties nominate their candidates.

If you want to evaluate candidates individually then why did you bring up Rubio?

Crazy is a matter of opinion.

If you want to evaluate candidates individually then why did you bring up Rubio?

Because he has some skeletons in his closet that need to be addressed. It will be interesting to see how he does it.

I didn't mention it as an effort to attenuate what Carson did by comparison, which was my point about evaluating a given candidate individually.

Not really.

Because he has some even more skeletons in his closet that need to be addressed. It will be interesting to see how he does it.

I didn't mention it as an effort to attenuate what Carson did by comparison, which was my point.

Not really.

If skeletons in the closet are the deciding factor then Hill needs to be item one. I think this thread shows that crazy is a matter of opinion. If that is not clear then not all opinions are being respected.

Truth.

A lot. But great neurosurgeon and nutcase aren't mutually exclusive. Heck some of the doctors I work with, including a pediatric cardiothoracic surgeon I've witnessed save lives with my own eyes, are pretty nutty.

Law?

¿Que?

my daughter was delivered in uab 08. Has a lot of renal concerns and a heart murmur. Had to go back several times. Mark Law was the cardiologist we saw. I remember him because he appeared to be about 21 years old. While trying to ultrasound a one month old's heart He seemed irritated that the baby was crying and moving around. I know it was impossible to do but i thought a pediatrician would be better prepared to deal with an unhappy baby. Im sure he is a brilliant dr but seemed weird.

Nah. He's not the one I'm referring to. I've met him, though. Dr. Law is a cardiologist, so he doesn't come into the CVICU or CV surgery over at Children's frequently.

Truth.

Law?

¿Que?

Nah. He's not the one I'm referring to. I've met him, though. Dr. Law is a cardiologist, so he doesn't come into the CVICU or CV surgery over at Children's frequently.

i misread the cardiothoracic as cardiologist.

I swear i didn't write that piece.

But the glaring point here is that just because some news outlets CLAIMS someone admitted to something, doesn't mean any admission took place.

This is why I asked, over and over, for PROOF. WHERE was the actual quote by Carson or anyone from his campaign admitting a story had been fabricated ?

Just one quote would have sufficed. None was offered. Because there WAS none.

All the hype and cartwheeling by the MSM, even FOX News over this NON story, this made up scandal, leads me to conclude that the powers that be simply want to shove Ben out of the race, by any means necessary. Whip up enough smoke and light, and the dumb masses will assume there's a fire somewhere.

Now that is actually funny.

:laugh:

Also - is evolution a 'big issue' ? Really/ His comments on the ACA and AGW are spot on, so no issue there. And if being gay is a choice, I choose Jessica Alba. Sorry fellas

First it was CNN who after exhaustively interviewing 9 people who live in Detroit decided to call me a liar. Then it was POLITICO's turn to say I lied, though it was later retracted. What I have always said about the media is being proven for everyone to see.

But I have news for them. This week alone we raised $3,500,000.00 from almost 70,000 donations. Just here on Facebook we have gained over 100,000 new followers this week.

Their bias will only make us grow bigger, better and bolder!

Can't wait til he is President.

Where's Hillary? If there's a lie Hillary is near by.

;)

Archived