LSU at Alabama

Barnacle

Can't believe there wasn't already a thread.

LSU is getting dominated at the line of scrimmage. I hope no one tries to diminish how good Fournette is after this game, because his o line has been getting smashed.

I know how much everyone hates the love Bama has gotten in the polls, but they look like they belong where they are.

Might as well crown the SOBs now.....

Hope they have a mega-hangover against the cowbells next week. MSU should be playing with a purpose, God bless them for their losses yesterday.

It's a matchup issue and as long as Miles is at LSU they will rarely beat the turds. They (LSU) play to the turds strengths. You have to make the turds uncomfortable to beat them.

Interesting that there has been lots of discussion and some gnashing of teeth that we lost Harris to LSU a couple years ago. I have to say that after seeing him play tonight and a few other games, I'm not sure that he would have started at AU over JJ or SW. LSU's weakness the past few years has been their QB....and looks that way tonight....among other things.

Disappointed with LSU's performance, I was hoping for a win. Bama is impressive, though.

Henry fumble leads to LSU recovery and first 15+ yard run of the night for Fournette. LSU threatening. Need a quick TD.

Got a PI, still need the TD.

This is a perfect example of why it is pointless to try to line up and play smashmouth football against Saban. He will almost always win that game. I just don't see how Miles and his staff think you can beat them with this type of offensive gameplan. They are one of the few teams that have athletes to match up with them and they don't give them a chance.

This is a perfect example of why it is pointless to try to line up and play smashmouth football against Saban. He will almost always win that game. I just don't see how Miles and his staff think you can beat them with this type of offensive gameplan. They are one of the few teams that have athletes to match up with them and they don't give them a chance.

LSU is a smash mouth football team. Hard to line up against Alabama I agree, but LSU just isn't a spread, or multiple look offense.

Henry over 200 yards. Alabama is about to start getting a whole lot of number one talk.

Sad, but they deserve to be.

Archived