LSU at Alabama

Barnacle

Henry over 200 yards. Alabama is about to start getting a whole lot of number one talk.

Sad, but they deserve to be.

They've gotten better since the Ole Miss loss. Their offense is not automatic, but their defense is as good as they get.

The uat defense is something else. A one dimensional team like LSU, as good and powerful as that one dimension is, does not stand a chance against this defense. Derrick Henry, as suspected, is the real deal. You don't know how hard it is for me to give those guys that credit. But, it is deserved as is their ranking. Gonna make it that much more special when we slip up and beat them on November 28. WAR EAGLE!!

Les Miles still hasn't figured it out. You can't beat Alabama at their game. He should have run HUNH zone read football with Harris & Fournette all night long. You can't run right at Alabama. You have to make those big linemen tired. This is by far the best DL Saban has had at Alabama

Why I will be pulling for these guys for the rest of the season.

Oklahoma-State-Mascot.jpg

Them or Baylor. Either one would light up Bama's secondary.

You wish.....

Alabama's front 7 (w/ backups) are dominant. I will take another 5 turnover, QB experiment and bizarre Kiffan play calling type of game to derail this team. If UAT wins the NC would this be Saban's swan song?

The uat defense is something else. A one dimensional team like LSU, as good and powerful as that one dimension is, does not stand a chance against this defense. Derrick Henry, as suspected, is the real deal. You don't know how hard it is for me to give those guys that credit. But, it is deserved as is their ranking. Gonna make it that much more special when we slip up and beat them on November 28. WAR EAGLE!!

Yep!

Possibly, IF they can protect their QB from the uat front 7 and blitzes. Okie St has a quick D, but not built to handle uat's offense, but could disrupt some possibly. I'm sure it would be high scoring game and would be interesting match up. OSU shut down Boykin and TCU.

tOSU is still in driver seat in Big10, although UM could give them a run, maybe Michigan St.

If bama wins west that matchup with UF will be interesting. Could be a very low scoring game if UF's D is legit.

UAT's running offense would gash both team's front 7 far worse than what either team could do to UAT's secondary.

Terrible game plan by LSU.....tried to do what UGA did with Chubb...did not work....you have to get them in space and moving side to side ....plus go deep on them in passing game..

Terrible game plan by LSU.....tried to do what UGA did with Chubb...did not work....you have to get them in space and moving side to side ....plus go deep on them in passing game..

Can't beat bama playing bama football...that's pretty well established. And LSU's QB that we wanted so badly...well frankly he is just not that good and could not do much to open up the running game. ...completed 6 of 19 passes. Seen him play a few times and not sad that he is at LSU and we have who we have.

BUT....gonna take something special and different for a team to beat bama....maybe what some of those Big 12 schools but no point in doing what LSU, Arky and UGa have tried.....

Do Ole Miss did...hit them hard and play fast and physical by the time they catch up...it's too late

And five fumbles and a fluke TD pass did not hurt either. I could be wrong but if they played again, now that bama has a starting QB they would hammer the rebs... The real OM is the team we should have beaten....and the team that will embarrass the SEC in their bowl game like last year.

UAT's running offense would gash both team's front 7 far worse than what either team could do to UAT's secondary.

And Ohio State didn't belong in the playoffs and gave Bama a bye week.

Arkansas and Tenn both played Alabama close. Those teams lost to Big 12 opponents.

I'm pulling for them cause my sister is an alum and I enjoy partying at Eskimo Joe's.

Archived