***Auburn 26 Texas A&M 10 Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish someone could post up a post-game locker room celebration/speech video. I bet the players went nuts, and, CGM may have broken out his inner MC Hammer !!!

Our brave men just went to an extremely tough place to play and knocked off a top 20 team after suffering 2 close losses in consecutive weeks.I don't know if we will win out but I can promise you that jawja and updykeU will know they have been in a football game when they come to JHS. WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Great game plan and great execution by the team. Beat the dawgs

Exactly. Proud of the lot.

Maybe Gus turned over the play calling to Rhett until we got into the red zone....

Gus made a point to credit Rhett with the playcalling.

only because he knows some fans are calling for his head.

Yep, he credits Rhett after we win but I notice he claims it when we lose..as a good HC is supposed to do.

We actually executed tonight. That was the difference. They looked pretty well coached.

Bingo

From the A&M rivals site: "Texas A&M came out flat tonight and were humiliated by Auburn 26-10."

Feels good doesn't it? It has been a difficult year but would be easier to swallow if we could end the year on a few high notes.

Sure others have said it but does anybody have four better running backs than Auburn's? WDE!

I did not have a great feeling when I heard JJ was starting, but he played a really good game, Jovon now looks like the RB we all expected to see. Last but certainly not least, the defense played a check of a game, without a doubt their best game of the year. Now, get ready for UGA.

I really liked seeing multiple playmakers touch the ball. What a difference maker Jovon Robinson is. On the other side I saw a lot of effort from everybody and just some great individual plays. Looked like good old Auburn football and classic Gus Malzahn overall. Of course it was just one game against Texas A&M but I like the improvement.

Maybe Gus turned over the play calling to Rhett until we got into the red zone....

Gus made a point to credit Rhett with the playcalling.

only because he knows some fans are calling for his head.

Yep, he credits Rhett after we win but I notice he claims it when we lose..as a good HC is supposed to do.

true

Hard to believe but since this series began, the home team has yet to win. I hope that trend comes to an end next year.

Yep. Also hope we buck the trend with UGA when they come to Jordan-Hare! If we get better from this week, I think we win that game.

I was scared to death we were going to see Kyler Murray run for 900 yds. He was never a real factor. Great defensive gameplay and execution on him.

Jeremy manned up tonight. So happy for him.

You know who else was literally a non factor? That scary defensive end of theirs. Hats off to Colemon

I was scared to death we were going to see Kyler Murray run for 900 yds. He was never a real factor. Great defensive gameplay and execution on him.

Jeremy manned up tonight. So happy for him.

You know who else was literally a non factor? That scary defensive end of theirs. Hats off to Colemon

I forgot about him. That means Shon was great. Mus even mentioned it during the game that Shon was getting pay back.

Ok ok ok let's slow down for a second

1. We held onto the ball too long... again. Why can't we have more 2 play 76 yard drives?

2. Why are we throwing 30 yard completions on 3rd and 2. Terrible playcalling.

3. The only reason our offense has looked ok recently is because we're not turning the ball over. Now if we started turning it over 5 times game and we still put up 26 then yes we have an impressive offense, but 0 turnovers... again? Comeon.

4. J. Jones needs to be benched already. It seems like he is always 7 miles away from where the ball is going. Does he even do anything? Ever?

Ok ok ok let's slow down for a second

1. We held onto the ball too long... again. Why can't we have more 2 play 76 yard drives?

2. Why are we throwing 30 yard completions on 3rd and 2. Terrible playcalling.

3. The only reason our offense has looked ok recently is because we're not turning the ball over. Now if we started turning it over 5 times game and we still put up 26 then yes we have an impressive offense, but 0 turnovers... again? Comeon.

4. J. Jones needs to be benched already. It seems like he is always 7 miles away from where the ball is going. Does he even do anything? Ever?

Post less

Archived