Men vs. Hawaii - game thread

WarTiger

Here's hoping Auburn can rebound from the loss wednesday and get a big win today. Starting lineup changes again with Dunans out for todays game.

Starters for Auburn today: Canty, Spencer, Lang, Harris and Bryce Brown. I really like Pearl bringing Bowers off the bench. It seems to have worked pretty well the last couple of games.

Going to be a tough game today which has basically turned into a road game for us.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canty drives to the basket and dishes off to Harris and Harris is fouled. ft good. 2nd no good . Offensive rebound by Bowers... 9-6

Canty drives and gets fouled but they rule the foul before ths hot. Auburn ball and an offensive foul on Auburn away from the ball.

Bowers drives to the basket and gets fouled. foul on the floor Auburn gets multiple tip opportunities and can't get it to fall. 13-8

Roku app not working for whatever reason, so I guess I'll be following the thread.

Game is on ESPN2 in case you didn't know.

Hawaii at the line for 1 and 1...no good, Bowers rebound and he's fouled. Bowers shooting 1 and 1. 1st good. 2nd good. 16-13

Canty finds Harris inside and Auburn has the lead. 18-16.. Timeout Hawaii. Auburn on a 10-0 run.. Canty has yet to find his range today but Brown is taking up some of the slack. They are doubling up Canty ouside the key on occasion.

Auburn gets a great block on thge defensive end and Brown with a THREE. 26-21 and another offensive foul on hawaii (thanks Brown). Auburn ball.

Archived