Auburn vs. Alabama - Game Thread

RunInRed

:au: vs. :ua:8:00PM CTSEC NetworkWatch SEC Network | Live Audio | Radio

CZH4qblWAAAiYre.jpg

via @warnke10

The student line for tonight Auburn v. Alabama basketball is the longest I've ever seen in four years. Wow.@Allie_Davison

The Auburn student section is already starting to fill up more than 1 1/2 hrs. from tip for tonight's game vs. Bama.CZH7bbpWYAAvkK4.jpgWe're about 30 min. to tip here at Auburn Arena, where the student section is PACKED but there's still plenty of seats left elsewhere.@abyingtonTD

CZIHIdQU8AA9Djh.jpg

CZILw9qWwAAJoOc.jpg

CZI0MXZUsAErUn9.jpg

CZIzqlCUkAAjcYd.jpg

FINAL: Auburn 83 Alabama 77

CZI0DMRUYAExVEq.jpg

CZItMnZW0AAvtop.jpg

Cinmeon Bowers 20 points, 18 rebounds. Kareem Canty scores 25.

CZIxdSkWIAAucLh.png

CZIyf2cWIAEJ25f.jpg

'Great environment for college basketball,' says Bruce Pearl after Auburn beats Alabama 83-77 in front of 9,121 fans in Auburn Arena...

Cinmeon Bowers scores 20, grabs 18 rebounds. "He has been really locked in, he's been really focused," says Auburn's Bruce Pearl after win...

Bruce Pearl on beating Alabama. "It's important. It's a rivalry game. It matters to Auburn family that we're competitive in this rivalry"

@AUGoldMine

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somebody took my job tonight starting the game thread. Way too early but it is what it is.....

Let's get it going. Crowd looks to be rocking

somebody took my job tonight starting the game thread. Way too early but it is what it is.....

Sorry? ;)

WT I swear somebody pisses in your Cheerios every single day.

Dammit this Ole Miss and S Carolina game going to OT. Are they going to show our game on another channel for the meantime?

I think the dude who owns the site is free to do whatever he wants.

stupid ESPN. They always say the game is available on the alternate channel but everytime they do there's never anything broadcasting there. Pisses me off to no end. So, right now, I can't see the game at all... scheduling these games 2 hours apart is just stupid.

uat called for the illegal screen Grainger missed the wide open 3 but Bower hops up and taps in the miss. 7-2 AU. uat timeout.

Game on alternate SEC channel at the moment....guess you missed Bower's T

This USCe - OM game needs to end in regulation

So that's why it's not live yet on Roku.

It doesn't even show up on my Roku anymore. It was there 2 minutes ago, now they've taken it down completely. Not on the watchespn site either.

Game on alternate SEC channel at the moment....guess you missed Bower's T

It's not for me. I have nothing but radio that I found online.

This USCe - OM game needs to end in regulation

So that's why it's not live yet on Roku.

It doesn't even show up on my Roku anymore. It was there 2 minutes ago, now they've taken it down completely. Not on the watchespn site either.

Off of mine as well.

Archived