USA Today Fan Poll

kingfish

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/foo...itle-survey.htm

AU has a nice lead, but don't let up ... keep pouring it on! Send this site to all your AU email buddies and vote everyday for AU #1. A poll such as this will likely have much more significant national exposure and impact than a local poll simply because it is nationwide.

War Eagle!

Something is Really Wrong with this poll.......Pretty sure it's made up.....Because, the last time I voted it was like Auburn 54.2% and USC 47.3% now it's somethin' like AU 84.3% and USuCk 18.7%.......also it was last updated on the 5th of this Month....

This is a legitimate USA Today site as one can tell by cruising the site. Several days ago there were less than 100,000 votes cast and AU was behind. Yesterday the votes cast had increased to around 300,000. Today the number is close to 500,000. I believe the important item is the number of votes (as opposed to %) that have been cast during the interim. I would like to know when the last day to vote is. If anyone has this information please post.

Hacked, for sure; but this poll still has more credibility than the BCS system that put Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl, as we all saw with our own eyes...

its getting a bit ridiculous. USC deserves this national championship even if we do too. I'm guessing that not many people other than auburn fans found this poll. the first time i saw it USC was killing us and once we found it that has drastically changed.

Maybe it is just people who don't like USC and like Auburn are voting? If USC already won, then there isn't much reason for anyone to vote them deserving, because they already are champions. Just my 2 cents..

86.71%

Auburn

13.29%

Southern California

Total Votes:537496

As of 7:27am CST

BTW, you can vote as many times as you want, so it wouldn't be a hard one to crack. Not that other polls are much harder though.

BTW, you can vote as many times as you want, so it wouldn't be a hard one to crack.  Not that other polls are much harder though.

139987[/snapback]

I don't think the poll ever technically ends.

Archived