OT: Verified Members / New Members Please Read

RunInRed

It would be nice if a MOD would start a poll to see what everyone's age is and maybe year of graduation(from Auburn). It might help some of us understand the thought process of some posters, including myself. Is that something you guys are willing to do? Maybe at least post demographics of the participant pool maybe. Just a thought.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

• 3 months later...
On 1/2/2018 at 8:08 PM, Apraser99 said:

It would be nice if a MOD would start a poll to see what everyone's age is and maybe year of graduation(from Auburn). It might help some of us understand the thought process of some posters, including myself. Is that something you guys are willing to do? Maybe at least post demographics of the participant pool maybe. Just a thought.

Great idea. I am probably close to the oldest on here at 79 ( I have golf beat but probably not by much, but you younger guys throw a lot of acronyms around which I try to figure out. Sometimes I do but I don't get a lot of them. Just age difference I guess .

WDE!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2018 at 5:16 PM, Slammer1 said:

Great idea. I am probably close to the oldest on here at 79 ( I have golf beat but probably not by much, but you younger guys throw a lot of acronyms around which I try to figure out. Sometimes I do but I don't get a lot of them. Just age difference I guess .

WDE!!!

Slammer I started the thread Demographic Curiosity and it appears to be well liked. It is nice to know a little more about the folks with which we banter. Check it out!  War Eagle!!

13 minutes ago, Percolator said:

I'm new! Just got approved today. 

Welcome home

19 minutes ago, Percolator said:

I'm new! Just got approved today. 

I recommend the "Demographic Curiosity" thread and add your info there.  

Welcome to the board and War Eagle.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Brian of Cleveland said:

Is it OK if I reply to this post 50 times?

Just kidding.

Then you'll fit right in. ?

War Eagle!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Then you'll fit right in. ?

War Eagle!!

A lot of what I say is done with humor in mind. I love Auburn  and Auburn football, and I try to find humor in things. So I try to combine the two. Sometimes it works, and most times, it doesn't.

But I try.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brian of Cleveland said:

A lot of what I say is done with humor in mind. I love Auburn  and Auburn football, and I try to find humor in things. So I try to combine the two. Sometimes it works, and most times, it doesn't.

But I try.

There's several of us who are probably more about the humor than the "data".... though we do know and love our Tigers!

• Like 2

On 9/4/2018 at 7:52 AM, Brian of Cleveland said:

A lot of what I say is done with humor in mind. I love Auburn  and Auburn football, and I try to find humor in things. So I try to combine two. Sometimes it works, and most times, it doesn't.

But I try.

Sometimes, I feel like Auburn football reflects ''dark humor".  :rolleyes:

Regardless, humor is always welcome and appreciated. ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, Biscaynebaytgr said:

New member who’s happy to be joining the AUFamily.  War Damn Eagle everyone!

Post often bay I have played Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne back in the day

• 7 months later...
On 12/27/2018 at 7:25 PM, Biscaynebaytgr said:

New member who’s happy to be joining the AUFamily.  War Damn Eagle everyone!

Glad to see another newbie like me.:we:

12 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Glad to see another newbie like me.:we:

I’ve seen you in the smack talk forum and glad to have you here too. It’s way more fun in the football forum. War Eagle 🦅 

45 minutes ago, toddc said:

I’ve seen you in the smack talk forum and glad to have you here too. It’s way more fun in the football forum. War Eagle 🦅 

Thank you. I think I need to stay out of the smack forum. I've already got into it with McLoofus and a few others for having an opinion or just making a general comment.

• Like 1

Just now, Tiger Sue said:

Thank you. I think I need to stay out of the smack forum. I've already got into it with McLoofus and a few others for having an opinion or just making a general comment.

Just got the same attacking nonsense for something I never said nor implied. That’s what they do because nothing else. I’ll stop there because this isn’t the place, and I’m sorry in advance to the football posters.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...