For those of you who are not aware

chuck

you can now buy the individual 4 prints in Greg Gamble's series at auburnart.com

9X12 copies of the 4 prints are available for $30, or $99 framed, free shipping.

There is a place where you can ask where you were referred from . .don't forget AUNation.

I'm soon to be the proud owner of "The Catch" . . .I love beating LSU . .

Damn it, if I'd known that Winning a National Championship would've cost me this much Money :big: , Signed 8x10s, Signed Full Sized Helmet, Signed Football w/ Wall Case, SEC Championship Replica Trophy, T-Shirts, Lithographs............Ahhh nevermind, I'm an Auburn fan through and through and would've probably still bought all that stuff :) ......Well me and my roomate (Jumbo) would've still bought all that stuff. War "BY GOD" Eagle and he's to another Unforgettable Season :cheers:

Thanks for posting this Chuck. Mrs. Jarhead have me the OK to order the set, and I'm not one to look a gifthorse in the mouth.

the big size whole set?!?! Wow . .good stuff - I don't have the wall space. I went with the small size LSU print . . maybe I'll eventually expand to the JC "SEC Champions" print later in the year . .

Archived