Pewdiepie did nothing wrong. More SJW nonsense.

AURaptor

"XDidNothingWrong"

Heh. I see what he did there.

I’ll say that I believe him when he is saying that he personally harbors no anti-Semitic feelings, but it still dumb and I don’t think its out of line for him to suffer some blow-back for it. A dumb idea is a dumb idea. I wouldn’t go into a predominantly black neighborhood and start quoting Blazing Saddles dialogue, y’know?

8 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

"XDidNothingWrong"

Heh. I see what he did there.

I’ll say that I believe him when he is saying that he personally harbors no anti-Semitic feelings, but it still dumb and I don’t think its out of line for him to suffer some blow-back for it. A dumb idea is a dumb idea. I wouldn’t go into a predominantly black neighborhood and start quoting Blazing Saddles dialogue, y’know?

:gofig: I had honestly never head of this guy before, and I do ( obviously ) dabble a bit in the YouTube 'verse.  And yes, as a rule, dumb to have done this ( as well as to quote Blazing Saddles lines , unless you're certain those who hear you  have seen and " get " the jokes ) 

* From back when I was quite smitten by her... 

10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

:gofig: I had honestly never head of this guy before, and I do ( obviously ) dabble a bit in the YouTube 'verse.  And yes, as a rule, dumb to have done this ( as well as to quote Blazing Saddles lines , unless you're certain those who hear you  have seen and " get " the jokes ) 

* From back when I was quite smitten by her... 

My kids are all about the stupid YouTube "celebrities." They try to do it themselves with little "horrible tasting jellybeans" challenges and such. I have been exposed and find him and those like him - well - unfunny would be putting it politely.

He really pushed it too far this time. I mean, yeah, I get that it's supposed to be crass, but I can't blame Disney or YouTube for not wanting their brand associated with something like that. 

At the close of '16, YouTube had a 2016 'rewind' video, featuring  a large cast of its 'stars', with a cameo or two  from more mainstream stars ( like The Rock ) 

Of the YouTubers appearing the video, I recognized 0 of them. :gofig:  

( And yes, PewDiePie was among those in the video. I had to look that up ) 

For those of you still baffled by the anger and distrust of today's modern media, here is a prime example of where the media have gone wrong. Not in reporting of a story, but in how they go to great lengths to shape it and convince the public of not just what to think, but HOW to think. 

On 2/15/2017 at 11:05 PM, AURaptor said:

:gofig: I had honestly never head of this guy before

Because you aren't European or an American child.

I don't let my kids watch him, not because of this crap, but because he was so horribly unfunny I was afraid watching it would make my kids more boring.

His brand of " humour " leaves much to be desired, imo. Even so, I think he's been treated / targeted unfairly 

Archived