Lee Corso - you kidding me?

BamaGrad03

Must CLICK

What a crybaby! He was worried about what fans would think about him in regards to the JOKINGLY light hearted comment...he should be worried about what people think of him after his response...what a cry baby.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I heard about this on Finbaum yesterday. He was a complete jerk about the whole thing. He is all about joking around and being stupid until the joke is on him. Another reason to dislike him.

Ditto. Corso was so over the top with that it's ridiculous. The talk show host did the right thing and was doing his best to call him out on it. I wish he'd taken it farther and let LC make a bigger a$$ of himself.

I can see where Corso was a little taken back; it was a little out of context with Corso thinking he was having a little reminiscing conversation about Burt, and then have the guy throw out this comment out about Corso posing naked. But, that happens all the time to people in everday conversation, and they handle it better than he did. Corso is supposed to be a professional commentator, he should be a little more thick skinned than that. But, typical Corso, clueless as usual...

Corso is like a "Crusty the Clown"...his schtik is this light-hearted, fun-loving funny guy that's actually the opposite of his true colors. He's constantly railing against the "evils" of internet sport chat rooms...he'd go nuts over his stupidity being broadcast over and over...

If you made a Lee Corso Doll out of Latex, What would you have?

147423[/snapback]

Please someone answer the question!

Archived