He was just kidding!

homersapien

It was sarcasm when he said Obama was the founder of ISIS. He was only joking at his rally with the crying baby about liking crying babies. He was only joking when he asked Russia to hack us. He was joking when he suggested 2Asupporters could do something about HRC. He was joking about police brutality. His joke telling numbers are only rivaled by his golf swings.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Awful, just awful.

"The crowd of law enforcement officials cheered and applauded the president's remarks,"

You think that's justification?

That's exactly what makes it awful.  If those cheers and applause were calculated and sincere, it only reinforces anti-police sentiments.

9 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Awful, just awful.

"The crowd of law enforcement officials cheered and applauded the president's remarks,"

The fact that people applaud the horrible things he says suggests we have a bigger problem than just the POTUS. ?

On 7/31/2017 at 8:09 PM, GiveEmElle said:

It was sarcasm when he said Obama was the founder of ISIS. He was only joking at his rally with the crying baby about liking crying babies. He was only joking when he asked Russia to hack us. He was joking when he suggested 2Asupporters could do something about HRC. He was joking about police brutality. His joke telling numbers are only rivaled by his golf swings.

And I think of all the HELL PBO caught for not uttering the words "Islamic extremists ". 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

And I think of all the HELL PBO caught for not uttering the words "Islamic extremists ". 

I guess when you're a rich white guy born in America you don't have to be accountable for your words. 

Archived