New Feature: Our Picks

RunInRed

As we continue to grow, the message boards have become more and more active:bananadance: ... which is a great thing but also can create challenges for those who are trying to quickly find news items (e.g., pressers, practice reports, postgame interviews, etc.) and analysis/insight from posters like @StatTiger @JMR and others.

To help ease navigation, we've enabled a new feature - Our Picks which will highlight the best content across all Forums (e.g., Football, Recruiting, Basketball, Softball, etc.).

You can access this on both Desktop and Mobile. Enjoy.

Capture.PNG

IMG_2204.png

• Thanks 3

Great idea and I like the format.  I assume it will update and older items moved off when necessary and such.  God  quick hitter though.  Thanks for doing this.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2017 at 0:20 AM, ValleyTiger said:

Not sure why you left off the man crush thread...:-\

I agree. This is "Our Picks" thing is off to a VERY poor start! ?

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

For those on mobile, can you confirm if you're able to navigate/scroll across the Our Picks featured when you first land on the site? 

I can see the arrow to the right but it does not do anything. Can't swipe either but the "View All" works. Never used this feature so can't compare to pre-upgrade. Using Edge on Android 

Screenshot_20220112-154640_Edge.jpg

21 hours ago, AUSwim said:

I can see the arrow to the right but it does not do anything. Can't swipe either but the "View All" works. Never used this feature so can't compare to pre-upgrade. Using Edge on Android 

Screenshot_20220112-154640_Edge.jpg

Same for me but on iPhone ... others?

Here’s the fix - thanks @TitanTiger! - check the text size on your browser - in my case, my Safari was set to 115% and when I took it back down to 100%, the scrolling issue was resolved.