It Only Gets Worse for Hillary and the DNC

Proud Tiger

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Which is wrong then and wrong now.

Not wrong. California and New York do not govern the rest of us thank God. Same people that voted Trump a year ago would do the same today given the same candidates

https://www.270towin.com/maps/2016-actual-electoral-map

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not wrong. California and New York do not govern the rest of us thank God. Same people that voted Trump a year ago would do the same today given the same candidates

Should the South secede again and run things the way they see fit?

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Drumph did not win the popular vote thus - by definition - he was not the choice of "most" Americans. 

And polls suggest fewer Americans support him currently than voted for him.

Ergo, wrong then, wrong now.

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Drumph did not win the popular vote thus - by definition - he was not the choice of "most" Americans.  Polls suggest he is has the current support of even fewer Americans.

I discount the popular vote and look at the Electoral College. Polls are skewed.....never trusted them. Polls said Hillary would win in a landslide, meaningless. 

26 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

The states that paid the most taxes voted against Trump. He took the most freeloading states.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The states that paid the most taxes voted against Trump. He took the most freeloading states.

What kind of taxes Tex, and big deal.....means nothing other than largest population, worst accountants or both. 

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

What kind of taxes Tex, and big deal.....means nothing other than largest population, worst accountants or both. 

The states that voted against carry this country on their back. Biggest states and biggest average tax payment. Most productive. Most entrepreneurial.

10 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

A person's PERCEPTION is their reality. Their grasp of their reality dictates their behavior. It is your perception that is a problem but it is not curable. But the good news is you are not alone here.

Perception is not reality. But you're right, I'm not alone. 3.5 million more Americans knew that there was a better choice for POTUS.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The states that voted against carry this country on their back. Biggest states and biggest average tax payment. Most productive. Most entrepreneurial.

"lands of milk and honey"

5 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Perception is not reality. But you're right, I'm not alone. 3.5 million more Americans knew that there was a better choice for POTUS.

Hang on to that little fact if it makes you feel better. But REALITY is that the Electorial College is what matters

43 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I discount the popular vote and look at the Electoral College. Polls are skewed.....never trusted them. Polls said Hillary would win in a landslide, meaningless. 

You didn't mention the electoral college or polls.  You said most Americans.  That's not true.

15 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Hang on to that little fact if it makes you feel better. But REALITY is that the Electorial College is what matters

"REALITY"  is you trying to change the subject.  

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You didn't mention the electoral college or polls.  You said most Americans.  That's not true.

As I recall President Trump said that was because illegals voted for Hillary. I have just as much right to believe him as you do the collusion mess from his media opposition. I stand by my statement.

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

As I recall President Trump said that was because illegals voted for Hillary. I have just as much right to believe him as you do the collusion mess from his media opposition. I stand by my statement.

Nice weaseling.  

So, you reject the reported election results because....well,  because you want to.  :-\

Perfect illustration of the "alternative facts" era.  You are entitled to your opinion, but you aren't entitled to your own facts.  Really.

37 minutes ago, homersapien said:

well then technically speaking, if we are accounting for minors and majors who didn't vote, it could very well be true 

10 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

That "little fact" does make me feel better. It proves that the majority of Americans aren't blind gullible sheep led to slaughter by a 70 year old toddler.

I believe if you take a good look. California is ranked 11th in the percentage of federal taxes paid in and federal money received back by states.

Being the biggest giver and the biggest taker doesn't make you the best.

13 minutes ago, WDavE said:

I believe if you take a good look. California is ranked 11th in the percentage of federal taxes paid in and federal money received back by states.

Being the biggest giver and the biggest taker doesn't make you the best.

They pay significantly more than they get back.

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

That "little fact" does make me feel better. It proves that the majority of Americans aren't blind gullible sheep led to slaughter by a 70 year old toddler.

The majority? Maybe not. See Nola's post above. But another fact.......if Trump is a 70 year old toddler then our choice was a 70 year old female crook who belongs in a mental hospital.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

The majority? Maybe not. See Nola's post above. But another fact.......if Trump is a 70 year old toddler then our choice was a 70 year old female crook who belongs in a mental hospital.

Dang, let me add a prepositional phrase so that your comprehension is aided- the majority "of people who voted".

And that female has many more accomplishments that helped citizens of this country than the reality star POTUS.

Archived