Steele Grades Defense

aubiefifty

Steele Grades Defense Through Eight Games

Auburn's Kevin Steele updates the Tigers' defense during the bye week for Gus Malzahn's team.

6_7778319.jpg
Auburn DC Kevin Steele (Photo: Todd Van Emst,)

Click Here to Sign Up for Premium Content

sorry about video only. it is all there is on tigerland....

Wow, the Coach Steele interview made me feel much better. That video was refreshing, insightful, transparent, and genuine. I understand we can't give away our playbook, but Gus could really take some of the heat off himself if he'd open up just a little. It was great hearing how knowledgeable Coach Steele was about his players. 

15 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

Wow, the Coach Steele interview made me feel much better. That video was refreshing, insightful, transparent, and genuine. I understand we can't give away our playbook, but Gus could really take some of the heat off himself if he'd open up just a little. It was great hearing how knowledgeable Coach Steele was about his players. 

Steele has been around long enough and worked for a pretty stringent task master (NS) in his time, he had to be on his toes and know his players and his job responsibilities inside out.  He is a solid coach.

4 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Really like this guy.  Love the quote about how is calling TD Moultry just 'T' for now because only .5 sack.  haha

Better than calling him half sack I guess.

Coach Steele has been an awesome coach to listen to in pressers and interviews over the last two seasons. His comments and jokes with some of the players is awesome too! Glad we have him!

Archived