Tickets?

JMassie11

I know there's a separate area for this but no one goes over there. I'm looking for 3 LL tickets to the ULM game. Will be taking my little one to her 1st game. For those that remember I know A4E might but she was born during the last 2 min of the iron bowl back in 2010. Talk about a stressful moment lol. Mods please leave up for a bit as I prefer not to go through a secondary market unless I have to. Thanks in advance

28 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

I know there's a separate area for this but no one goes over there. I'm looking for 3 LL tickets to the ULM game. Will be taking my little one to her 1st game. For those that remember I know A4E might but she was born during the last 2 min of the iron bowl back in 2010. Talk about a stressful moment lol. Mods please leave up for a bit as I prefer not to go through a secondary market unless I have to. Thanks in advance

Sounds like fun...lots of people on this forum have sworn off going to AU game so hope one of them will GIVE you the tickets.   Good Luck.

I agree with '64, there should be plenty of people right here on this forum that have tickets they refuse to use. You should be overwhelmed with freebees.

29 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

I mean I'm more than willing to buy lol

she just wanted to go to a game for her birthday

I would just go without tickets and get some outside of the stadium.  You have about an 80% chance of getting free tickets that way and a 100% chance of buying some at less than face value.

wde

Would be shocked if you can't get some for free up to maybe $10 at the game. There's been little interest in these games for years, great chance to take your little one and let her enjoy the festivities. Good luck.

Well if anyone has some for sale let me know. Like I said I had all intentions on buying just hate secondary markets

Go on the thread that was talking about the ways people were going to protest and make those people put their money where there mouths are

16 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Go on the thread that was talking about the ways people were going to protest and make those people put their money where there mouths are

lol that'll never happen. Sometimes people forget some of the real reasons for going to games

8 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

Well if anyone has some for sale let me know. Like I said I had all intentions on buying just hate secondary markets

I've used StubHub with no issues for years.  They have upper deck seats as cheap as $11 for La Monroe.  Or, like others have said, you'll have no problem finding cheap tix on campus.

I don't know, but apparently I can get" uat season basketball tickets on sale now."

Keeps popping up on my AUfamily website!!

How do I stop it!?!

:puke1:

Just now, AUGoo said:

I don't know, but apparently I can get" uat season basketball tickets on sale now."

How do I stop it!?!

I saw this too.  Crazy.  Do the moderators know that Alabama is selling tickets on the Auburn forum?

Just now, WeagleAU said:

I saw this too.  Crazy.  Do the moderators know that Alabama is selling tickets on the Auburn forum?

Makes my eyes bleed!

9 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

Pick up a few outside the stadium, there will be plenty.

13 hours ago, AUGoo said:

How do I stop it!?!

You can thank Google Adsense. Ads based on your browsing history. Click the button in the upper right hand corner and chose Stop Seeing This Ad.

7 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

You can thank Google Adsense. Ads based on your browsing history. Click the button in the upper right hand corner and chose Stop Seeing This Ad.

It went away!

You da' Man!!

Beware of counterfeit tix.
Text me  404-557-9647. I'll order through TUF and ticket office. Face value.
Scholarship donor and high priority TUF. Live in Acworth. Vietnam disabled vet. Can't use my tix.
UGa and 'Bama gone.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:02 AM, JMassie11 said:

While I know you can find some for free outside the stadium, if you want to buy, AU is doing a flash sale for this game today only.  $20 tickets.

Good luck on the "name your method of protest" thread!!  I asked for tickets early on in the discussions of "I'm not going to any more games until Gus is fired" wah wah wah whine-fest!  Didn't get a single offer of tickets to be sold or given away.  Lot of huffing and puffing by some on this board! 

Bought mine on Stubhub for $10 each in the upper deck.  $4.50+/- service charge.  Didn't want to make the 6 hour drive and not find tickets or have to pay more than $15 each.  Don't like spending my pre-game time trying to find tickets.

16 hours ago, penguin149 said:

Good luck on the "name your method of protest" thread!!  I asked for tickets early on in the discussions of "I'm not going to any more games until Gus is fired" wah wah wah whine-fest!  Didn't get a single offer of tickets to be sold or given away.  Lot of huffing and puffing by some on this board! 

Bought mine on Stubhub for $10 each in the upper deck.  $4.50+/- service charge.  Didn't want to make the 6 hour drive and not find tickets or have to pay more than $15 each.  Don't like spending my pre-game time trying to find tickets.

I was one of the posters that said I would not be traveling to the games anymore (from South Carolina) wasting time and money. Have been a season ticket holder for many many years and will continue to be. Even before the meltdown at LSU, the games I knew I wouldn't be attending, I gave tickets to many of my friends from the Auburn club here in town as well as my own family members who still wanted to make the drive to Auburn. I didn't offer you my tickets nor would I because I already give them to family and friends. 

Hope you found some. My two favorite games were my daughter's first ones. #1 went to the Western Ky game in '05 when she was three. Just at the age where the crowd and everything going on amazed her. #2 Saw the Samford game in 2014. She was four and had an absolute blast. Walking out she was on my shoulders screaming War Eagle!

Sorry for the slight detail. I'm taking my two sons to A&M this weekend. I plan on scalping the tickets when I get there. Does anyone here have any experience trying to buy tickets on the street in College Station ? 

Archived