Growth

japantiger

Back to back quarters of +3% GDP growth (even with the two hurricanes in Q3)....$6T, that's Trillion $$, wealth created in the markets, wages up +$200b in new  income for Americans and personal savings up over $1T....food stamp roles down ~2m....stifling regulation being cut....ridiculous environmental pacts disposed of....and we're only 8 months in....get those tax cuts completed and this will really take off....oh, and border crossings down 70% and half this board is still obsessed with Russia, Russia, Russia....watched my youngest last night play his last game in front of the home crowd (2 more to go on the road)...over 200 receiving yards...more tackles than I could count (which is not necessarily a good thing team-wise because he plays safety), punted well, made all his PAT's, and this morning I'm looking out on the beautiful clear Texas Hill-Country; not a cloud in the sky and it feels like fall (we actually turned the heat on last night...got into the 40's).    It's a great day....God Bless America and God Bless Texas.

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Back to back quarters of +3% GDP growth (even with the two hurricanes in Q3)....$6T, that's Trillion $$, wealth created in the markets, wages up +$200b in new  income for Americans and personal savings up over $1T....food stamp roles down ~2m....stifling regulation being cut....ridiculous environmental pacts disposed of....and we're only 8 months in....get those tax cuts completed and this will really take off....oh, and border crossings down 70% and half this board is still obsessed with Russia, Russia, Russia....watched my youngest last night play his last game in front of the home crowd (2 more to go on the road)...over 200 receiving yards...more tackles than I could count (which is not necessarily a good thing team-wise because he plays safety), punted well, made all his PAT's, and this morning I'm looking out on the beautiful clear Texas Hill-Country; not a cloud in the sky and it feels like fall (we actually turned the heat on last night...got into the 40's).    It's a great day....God Bless America and God Bless Texas.

^^^^^^^Love it.

And got to play with my new bird dog this morning....8 weeks old.... Reb....can't wait to start working with him on crisp fall days like this.....hope some of you guys can get out this way for the Aggie game this weekend....

11 hours ago, japantiger said:

And got to play with my new bird dog this morning....8 weeks old.... Reb....can't wait to start working with him on crisp fall days like this.....hope some of you guys can get out this way for the Aggie game this weekend....

I was planning on coming and had tickets and reservations but had to cancel due to having surgery this Wednesday. You pull 'em thru.:wareagle:

This game is tough on the family....two of our kids are Aggies....one a graduate and a sophomore and a 3rd likely to go next year...we have my brothers family coming out....so we'll have folks in the family section wearing Maroon, Blue/Orange and half and half....it's great to have family out here.  

10 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I was planning on coming and had tickets and reservations but had to cancel due to having surgery this Wednesday. You pull 'em thru.:wareagle:

Best wishes on the surgery PT...we will be praying it goes well...

3 minutes ago, HVAU said:

Thanks Obama!

A dog bark. There is hope! ;D

• 1 month later...

And yet another quarter of over 3% GDP growth. (wasn't that supposed to be impossible?  I distinctly remember the last administration tell us we were just going to have to be content with 1% GDP growth...the new normal they said)...and 40k new  manufacturing jobs added...most added in 17 years....more people entering the work force....labor participation up....oh, and how is everyone's 401k doing? (well, excluding the one day ABC caused a 400 point drop due to reporting malicious lies)....Merry Christmas 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jt.....better lay off. You are blowing the minds of the lefties who use to gloat at the monthly jobs reports when Obama was the incompetent Pres.

24 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

jt.....better lay off. You are blowing the minds of the lefties who use to gloat at the monthly jobs reports when Obama was the incompetent Pres.

Not a bad year. Just not a better year.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/05/news/economy/trump-obama-jobs/index.html

57 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Only in the number of new jobs and that because so many were unemployed. He didn't get close to a 4.1% unemployment or the lowest unemployment rate for blacks since the 1970s. Nor did the stock market do even close as well and the market is perhaps the best measure of all of what people think about the economy. But if you aren't taking advantage of the Trump economy you are among the Obama huggers and should slowly read jt's posts above.

32 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Only in the number of new jobs and that because so many were unemployed. He didn't get close to a 4.1% unemployment or the lowest unemployment rate for blacks since the 1970s. Nor did the stock market do even close as well and the market is perhaps the best measure of all of what people think about the economy. But if you aren't taking advantage of the Trump economy you are among the Obama huggers and should slowly read jt's posts above.

Moving the goal posts...

Archived