Penn State at Ohio State

aufan57

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, around4ever said:

True unless you are the play by play for that team.  I think Johnson does a good job of keeping his emotions impartial. He lets it flow with the game. 

I personally didn’t feel that In this game but that’s just my opinion. 

I am required to root for OSU, because that is my son-in-law's team. He got his PHD at Auburn, though. Can't stand Urban, but that Barrett kid had an amazing 4th quarter. It was a fun game to watch.

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

I am required to root for OSU, because that is my son-in-law's team. He got his PHD at Auburn, though. Can't stand Urban, but that Barrett kid had an amazing 4th quarter. It was a fun game to watch.

JK Dobbins is no slouch either

@DAG @Maverick.AU his best stuff imo is his basketball calls!!!!

I get how fans of penn st would think he was rooting for oh st because when people are emotionally invested they always think the announcers are for the other team. lol but how do a few Auburn fans in here think he was being bias towards Ohio st?! That has never been Gus. He gets equally excited. If penn st made that comeback he would of been going bananas for them.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I get how fans of penn st would think he was rooting for oh st because when people are emotionally invested they always think the announcers are for the other team. lol but how do a few Auburn fans in here think he was being bias towards Ohio st?! That has never been Gus. He gets equally excited. If penn st made that comeback he would of been going bananas for them.

His excitement voice for a team I don’t like + OSU  hit a nerve in my brain I think lol

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

His excitement voice for a team I don’t like + OSU  hit a nerve in my brain I think lol

Yeah, I have to say tOSU and UM is probably at the high end of my dislike list.

Guys guys guys you got to look at it like this. Urban and Ohio St is our best chance this season to derail another nightmare outcome with is saban winning another title for that cess pool in T-town. I cannot hate ohio st because of how they beat bama with a third string qb in cardale jones a few years.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Guys guys guys you got to look at it like this. Urban and Ohio St is our best chance this season to derail another nightmare outcome with is saban winning another title for that cess pool in T-town. I cannot hate ohio st because of how they beat bama with a third string qb in cardale jones a few years.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

I honestly think it would be hilarious if Kirby actually upends Bama

Just now, DAG said:

I honestly think it would be hilarious if Kirby actually upends Bama

lol it is a lose lose for us. That is 1 game I will not be watching this season. But yes to see the reaction of bama fans losing to kirby would be hysterical.

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

OSU is 2 for me, USC 3. OU is #1 for me 

OU? How so? 

In no particular order: tOSU, Arkansas since I lived there for some time during the Cam and Gus saga and they were insufferable. UGA ever since they started Soulja boying back when they had Knowshon Moreno (Hated that guy).

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

OU? How so? 

In no particular order: tOSU, Arkansas since I lived there for some time during the Cam and Gus saga and they were insufferable. UGA ever since they started Soulja boying back when they had Knowshon Moreno (Hated that guy).

OU is Bc of a friend I had as kid who could’ve cared less about sports but his dad was a huge OU fan. Tried to watch the 2000 NC but he whined to my parents so had to change it to cartoons Bc he “didn’t like football”. The next morning he talked about how great OU was and how AU sucked and I’ve hated OU with  a passion ever since

Well that game did not end like I expected.....several teams failed to hold onto their leads today....and with TCU going down the first official rankings could be interesting....UGa #1 maybe?   

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Well that game did not end like I expected.....several teams failed to hold onto their leads today....and with TCU going down the first official rankings could be interesting....UGa #1 maybe?   

Bama

UGA

Wisconsin

tOSU

Clemson on the bubble

Just now, DAG said:

Bama

UGA

Wisconsin

tOSU

Clemson on the bubble

I'm thinking that Ga gets credit for what ND has done lately....and bama's schedule looking weaker than when the season started.     Could be interesting...

And I would not bet too much on Clemson tonight...pouring rain here....not sure who that affects most but seems Tech might like it that way. . 

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I'm thinking that Ga gets credit for what ND has done lately....and bama's schedule looking weaker than when the season started.     Could be interesting...

And I would not bet too much on Clemson tonight...pouring rain here....not sure who that affects most but seems Tech might like it that way. . 

They should...but this is the media. They aren't going to displace Bama. 

41 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

That was an incredible performance by Barrett. Was pulling for PSU but mad respect to Barrett and OSU for fighting back.

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

That was an incredible performance by Barrett. Was pulling for PSU but mad respect to Barrett and OSU for fighting back.

He seems to be the one to take the brunt of critiquing from tOSU masses. They don't understand how lucky they are to have him

Archived