Auburn vs A&M Commentators

weathergeakal

18 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Sync Radio and TV signal if you have cable package with a DVR:

1. Stream the radio brodcast from the www, to a bluetooth speaker or a wire to some nice speakers. It's true the radio signal is in front of the cable broadcast, but the streaming version of the radio show is as much as 10 seconds behind  the cable broadcast. And it's a very good sound, to boot.

2. Mute the tv, pause the DVR right when the kick goes up. but be ready--You'll then un-pause the tv when you hear the eminent Waaaaaaaaaar (hit button) Eagle, from the radio show. This should line the two signals, if you miss it slightly, mess with the dvr some, only takes a little effort to sync the two.

*They won't stay together throughout the game, every now and again (commercials) you'll have to mess with it a little. By q2 you'll be a pro and it's a non-issue

Hint: If you have old school 5.1 surround from your cable- If you eliminate the center channel (unplug) Beth Mowins will disappear entirely, but the stadium sounds will be live in your other speakers, to be blended in. Coolest part is when you can hear the ref from the web and the cable tv in perfect sync. 

This is a dorky post, but we've been doing this for a couple years and it's 100% worth it if you dislike Beth Mowins as much as I. War Eagle.

Any idea how to sync the game via WatchESPN and TuneIN?

1 hour ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

That would be 2 streaming sources, neither of which can be delayed (paused). There is a snowballs chance that they're sync'd up in realtime, but it's very slim chance. worth trying. 

If you can route an FM radio (headphone jack) through your pc, and back out to a speaker, you can use a delay software. I have one that works well, but its at home on the laptop and I can't remember which one. The one I have (not this one) is flawless, I'll link it here after work. But here is an example-

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcworld.com/article/2012858/sportssynch-makes-syncing-radio-and-tv-broadcasts-easy.amp.html

It takes some effort, still, once you've got it wired up and figured out, it's worth it

31 minutes ago, jAUSon said:
2 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

That would be 2 streaming sources, neither of which can be delayed (paused). There is a snowballs chance that they're sync'd up in realtime, but it's very slim chance. worth trying. 

I know you can pause tune in.Watch ESPN I am not sure.

Archived