Auburn vs Texas AM Predictions

gr82b4au

Texas A&M continues their mid season swoon.  Gus looks like a genius and all will be awaiting the UGA game with high expectations. 

Auburn beats A&M more convincingly than the score will indicate. Auburn will move to around 10 with several teams ranked ahead going down this weekend setting up a 1 vs 10 matchup for UGA next week. 

Auburn - 45

A&M - 28

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I think we will see Kam Martin a lot more this week. I wish we could see Barrett 

Coaches had two weeks to get Martin ready to pass protect, hopefully he’s ready.

1 hour ago, lkeel75 said:

I do hope we see KM more.  But I think you will get your wish with Barrett.  If KJ gets the carries that I expect, then unfortunately history has shown more carries for KJ equals greater risk of injury.  If KJ goes down, I think Barrett comes in.  Would love to see KM get that load though.  I just don't understand why the cold shoulder from the coaches.

Probably because his blocking is lacking . Seems he has done better with his fumbles, but you know CGM has such a hard on for blocking

Just like every week, we could beat them by 20 points of they could beat us by 20.  Both Auburn and A&M are like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.  Great athletes on both teams but inconsistent coaching and inconsistent play on offense are the only things about these two teams that is consistent.  That's what you get when the two offensive "geniuses" go at it.  Might as well try to predict a crap shoot.  

17-16 Auburn (Punt Aggies Punt!)

Seriously, I'm VERY worried about this game because it looks like last year's Auburn/LSU contest where the losing coach had a really good chance of getting canned with short notice. I'm one of those heretics that wants this staff together for a while...

33 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

17-16 Auburn (Punt Aggies Punt!)

Seriously, I'm VERY worried about this game because it looks like last year's Auburn/LSU contest where the losing coach had a really good chance of getting canned with short notice. I'm one of those heretics that wants this staff together for a while...

I don't think ether coach gets canned immediately but I do think it weighs heavily on what happens at the end of the season, especially for Gus.  Sumblin is probably already gone at the end of the season based on their debacle against MSU last week and the earlier one against UCLA.  If Gus loses this one plus UGA and Bammer there will probably be a movement to get rid of him at the end of the season. I think there may be so many openings in the SEC the.pool of good candidates will be low and both schools better keep what they got but it may not happen that way because the fan bases are pretty riled up.

What a roller coaster season we have had, one week we are national championship material and next we are fighting to stay relevant. 

Well, this is a winnable game and a must win for Coach Malzahn. 

Having said that, early day game and its away. We have more able bodies on defense but without Pettway and we haven't shown another RB can step up other than Kerryon. So, its a close tight game for that reason. Narrow win..

Archived