Not a bad little slate of games today ...

RunInRed

Thanks for the lineup....my TV remote will get a workout today.

And of course there is Clemson vs NC State  and Wake vs ND if you want to check out some of the teams currently  projected to be in the playoffs ,,,,and if you don't mind missing some of the SEC-East powerhouses. 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Thanks for the lineup....my TV remote will get a workout today.

And of course there is Clemson vs NC State  and Wake vs ND if you want to check out some of the teams currently  projected to be in the playoffs ,,,,and if you don't mind missing some of the SEC-East powerhouses. 

and Oklahoma vs OK State.

11 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

I have a feeling Southern Miss is going to put it on UT

Maybe.....but UAB beat So Miss last weekend 30-12.... so I'm not sure how that game will turn out. TN is at least as  talented as the reborn Blazers. They just don't have a great coach like Bill Clark.

2 minutes ago, Shift said:

Pulling for South Carolina and LSU today.  I would love to see #1 and #2 go down today!!

Don’t need to pull for LSU. Does nothing for Auburn if they win 

2 minutes ago, Shift said:

Pulling for South Carolina and LSU today.  I would love to see #1 and #2 go down today!!

You dont want either of those teams to win if your a Auburn fan. Need Bama and UGA to win.

I want both UGA and Bama to be #1 and undefeated when they come to JHS, but not leave that way after AU beats them.  Doesn't matter to me if that gets us in the playoffs or not, just beat them and knock them off the top.

7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Maybe.....but UAB beat So Miss last weekend 30-12.... so I'm not sure how that game will turn out. TN is at least as  talented as the reborn Blazers. They just don't have a great coach like Bill Clark.

True. Just from a motivation stand point, I think UK took what fight they had left last week. 

This is why the LSU game was substantial! Now if CGM want to make everything right , it belongs with the puppies . The football GODS have gifted us with a second chance 

2 hours ago, Tiger96 said:

If we are to win out (a BIG if), what teams do we need to lose? Preferably today?

2 already have - Penn St. and Ohio St.

We may not leapfrog PSU, but I think with that blowout, we will be ranked higher than OSU.

One of #10 and #13 will lose. I'd think we want to see Miami (an undefeated team) lose here.

One of #5 and #11 will lose. I'd think we want to see Ok. St. lose at this point.

#8 TCU is playing and I'd like to see them lose.

Oh - and #12 Washington plays Oregon, so we can pull for the Ducks there.

Upsets, baby.

Basically, we want a slew of 2-loss conference champions!

5 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I don't know which is worse, rooting for the team we should have beaten or rooting for...nah, can't root for that other team, no matter what. #Neverbama#Nevereverevereverbama

agree..........................................

Archived