Oklahoma at Oklahoma State

around4ever

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:16 to play in the 2nd quarter and Oklahoma leads 35-31.   Neither defense came to the stadium today.  These offenses are lighting it up.    They have combined for over 700 yards of offense so far.   Crazy.

• WarTiger changed the title to Oklahoma at Oklahoma State

Oklahoma gets a FG, but leaves time on the clock and Oklahoma State gets a TD with 33 seconds to play in the half.  It's tied 38-38.

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I know the SEC is down, but this is just silly

I think both of those teams would chew through almost all of the SEC like a buzzsaw.

Just now, Strychnine said:

I think both of those teams would chew through almost all of the SEC like a buzzsaw.

I'm not disagreeing with you. But this is just stupid. It's not even enjoyable.

Just now, Barnacle said:

I'm not disagreeing with you. But this is just stupid. It's not even enjoyable.

I like offense, so I tend to enjoy Bedlam.  Oklahoma still has not been able to run on Oklahoma State, but Oklahoma State has been able to.  There has been some opportunistic defense throughout the game.

I like offense, so I tend to enjoy Bedlam.  Oklahoma still has not been able to run on Oklahoma State, but Oklahoma State has been able to.  There has been some opportunistic defense throughout the game.

I haven't been watching the whole game, I just can't imagine being a fan for one of these teams. I couldn't watch.

Just now, Barnacle said:

I haven't been watching the whole game, I just can't imagine being a fan for one of these teams. I couldn't watch.

Both offenses are coached well and executing well in this game.  Any defense would be struggling against either of them today.  Two of the best offenses in college football showed up to play.  I would be absolutely happy to see Auburn have the level of WR play that has been displayed in this game.

Both offenses are coached well and executing well in this game.  Any defense would be struggling against either of them today.  Two of the best offenses in college football showed up to play.  I would be absolutely happy to see Auburn have the level of WR play that has been displayed in this game.

I'd love our offense to play like this, but I couldn't handle defense this bad. Like I said, its 7 on 7 for these quarterbacks. All day to do whatever they want.

Archived