Ohio St at Iowa

gr82be

Midway through the 3rd and Iowa leads 31-17. Would be nice to see the OSU lose another one. 

Great 4th down pass to the snapper of all people to get first and goal. Then touchdown on next play. 38-17! 

21 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Great 4th down pass to the snapper of all people to get first and goal. Then touchdown on next play. 38-17! 

would love to see the 4th down play.   For that to be legal, the Snapper has to have an eligible number [something other than 50-79] and he has to be on the end of the line.   I don't see how that could happen in a FG formation.   Would love to see it though.

19 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

would love to see the 4th down play.   For that to be legal, the Snapper has to have an eligible number [something other than 50-79] and he has to be on the end of the line.   I don't see how that could happen in a FG formation.   Would love to see it though.

They shifted the formation and everyone was to the left side except the snapper and two backs. It was a dump pass over the rush and if he hadn't stumbled he'd have walked in. 

48-17 now. Buckeyes are done. 

29 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

It was basically a swinging gate formation. He had two split to his right, but both were off the LOS.

Capability aside.. I maintain that Auburn would make the playoff if they could win out. I think Big Ten would need some serious stuff to happen for them to get into the playoff now.

2 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Capability aside.. I maintain that Auburn would make the playoff if they could win out. I think Big Ten would need some serious stuff to happen for them to get into the playoff now.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2017-college-football-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

HECK OF AN INTERCEPTION BY IOWA!!! One handed it with OSU trying for the endzone

It was beautiful

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

ND is going to get the Big 10's slot in the playoff.....gives the championship playoffs a team for fans from middle America to root for......or against :)

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

IMG_0644.JPG

Or report to false threats against the family. 

Archived