LSU v uat

Randman5000

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

I had forgotten about Ben Davis. He should have committed to us, maybe he would have seen the field by now.

maybe he can follow in the footsteps of Corey Grant! haha

Georgia and Bama are stout, but very beatable. We'll need to pull our A game and limit turnovers like we did today offensively, and I think we're going to have a good chance to win, ONLY if we have a competent playcalling game plan.

Meanwhile Miami is taking care of the Va Tech threat.....probably them and Clemson? 

1 minute ago, AUDynasty said:

Georgia and Bama are stout, but very beatable. We'll need to pull our A game and limit turnovers like we did today offensively, and I think we're going to have a good chance to win, ONLY if we have a competent playcalling game plan.

Also need that crowd noise! 

1 minute ago, Tiger96 said:

So we got the CBS 3:30 game for UGA. Was hoping for a night game but I'll take it

Grr really hoping Gameday will come to AU. But my guess is they are heading to South Beach

Just now, djg0017 said:

Grr really hoping Gameday will come to AU. But my guess is they are heading to South Beach

Same. I think UGA is beatable. I'm not saying they aren't good, but other than Notre Dame who have they played?

Just now, Tiger96 said:

Same. I think UGA is beatable. I'm not saying they aren't good, but other than Notre Dame who have they played?

I agree. I think they’re good, but I’d like to see them have to throw against someone. I hope Holland eats him alive

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Etling is missing A LOT of open receivers. Hopefully Stidham can connect on those.

Oh he'll connect on one of our two pass plays.  The screen pass is easy. The bombs will be harder. 

Well that was a bad sack after missing an open receiver....game about over now.....time to go to the Pac 12.or whatever is.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

We should have beaten LSU. >:(

I made the trip to that game with my mom thinking it would be an easy victory. Was having a blast in the 1st quarter, then, well. We all know the rest unfortunately

1 minute ago, Tiger96 said:

I made the trip to that game with my mom thinking it would be an easy victory. Was having a blast in the 1st quarter, then, well. We all know the rest unfortunately

Did it make you want to slap your mama? :dunno:

Anyone else nauseated by this game?  We're a coach away from contending for it all this year, this game proves it.  

I wish our band would still play rammer jammer after beating bama. Shame our director won't allow it. Love singing it right back to their face. 

Archived