UGA Ticket Curiousity

AidiAU

I know tension has been high on this board and since I despise Georgia beyond belief, how many people actually sold their tickets for this game? There was a lot of chatter in this section about this so I’m curious. 

If you sold them, did you sell them to AU fans, you have no idea, or the red and black will be sitting in your seats?  I’ve been asked by coworkers about tickets and refuse to help because I don’t want anymore barking around me than necessary. 

My apologies if this needs to be moved. I read another ticket inquiry thread here so thought it was ok.

I will be in JHS and plan on losing my voice next week! WDE. 

I am very tempted to go down a list and tag the posters who posted on that thread to see if they actually sold their tickets or are currently willing to sell to other posters on this forum that want to go.  And if they didn't or wont sell their tickets, make it clear to everyone on this forum their comments mean absolutely nothing.  

I have 2 UGa tickets, Upper Deck, Section 102, Row 11, seats 11-12.
37 year Athletic Scholarship Donor with high priority. I bought these for friends who had to abort (medical).

infil73@comcast.net
404-557-9647

Rocketman...out

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I am very tempted to go down a list and tag the posters who posted on that thread to see if they actually sold their tickets or are currently willing to sell to other posters on this forum that want to go.  And if they didn't or wont sell their tickets, make it clear to everyone on this forum their comments mean absolutely nothing.  

I’m definitely not trying to call anyone out, but would love it if sellers could assist in limiting the competitor noise in our stadium or help out other AU fans. 

I suspect that you will see a ton of red and black in place of the usual orange and blue. Large amount of our fan base is out on protest or just too scared of the results.

Georgia fans are also probably paying really good money for tickets at the moment, and at a time when Holiday shopping is about to kick in. Suspect some people could pay for their kids Christmas with the money UGA fans will offer.

its up to each individual. fact of the matter half are buying and half sold. 

nonetheless its not going to change the outcome. AU does not win >s***

Ok - I’ll bite.  Anyone selling your tickets, I’m not mad at you.  You pay a premium to support this university and it’s your prerogative.  Thank you for financially supporting my Almas mater.

i hope we’ll see some changes in coaching tendency thru the rest of November.  But many of us knew the team would continue to win after the lsu loss, up til the uga game.  It’s not a “are you a true fan” issue, it’s a “I’ve watched this for 5 years now, I know what’s going to happen.”  

We have unbelievable talent on the plains, but the coaching decisions in games against teams with equivalent talent are unbelievable.  Lsu this season, uga last season, Clemson both seasons..........completely absurd decisions that confound even a peewee coach.

i hope we win, or at least battle to the last second.  But I’ve seen this before.  Who knows?  Maybe w/ the JJ drama wrapping up, Gus will see some light..........but probably not

12 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I have wondered the same thing. How many of Auburn "faithful" have sold their tickets to Georgia fans?

No more than the few that might normally sell them. There's always a little of that because of changed plans, etc. All the boycott noise is just that, meaningless noise.

I just hope our fans who are there can bring the noise. Nothing was better than watching Mississippi State’s OL false start over and over and over again

Idk if it had to do with people not wanting to see us possibly lose to our biggest rival, but I remember the stadium looking almost 1/4 crimson during the 2009 Iron Bowl. Hopefully that won't be the case this Saturday with UGA

17 hours ago, rocketman37 said:

I have 2 UGa tickets, Upper Deck, Section 102, Row 11, seats 11-12.
37 year Athletic Scholarship Donor with high priority. I bought these for friends who had to abort (medical).

infil73@comcast.net
404-557-9647

Rocketman...out

Best Wishes to Them....

22 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I buy 8 season tickets and all will be used at the Georgia game by my family.

Make sure all your family wears orange and blue and cheers for the Tigers! :Sing:

6 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Make sure all your family wears orange and blue and cheers for the Tigers! :Sing:

Believe me they will.

It costs a season ticket holder a small fortune to purchase 2-4 tickets. 

All of these members of my  "Auburn Family" will refuse to pay face value for any of the tickets all year BUT expect to pay a fair price for the Georgia and bammer games. 

If you own them - you can sell them and get as much as possible even if it is sold to a clan of the opponents fans. 

That said, I will be there with all my tickets and in my seats. 

15 hours ago, aushrink said:

It costs a season ticket holder a small fortune to purchase 2-4 tickets. 

All of these members of my  "Auburn Family" will refuse to pay face value for any of the tickets all year BUT expect to pay a fair price for the Georgia and bammer games. 

If you own them - you can sell them and get as much as possible even if it is sold to a clan of the opponents fans. 

That said, I will be there with all my tickets and in my seats. 

The seats in our section are going for $275+ as of today. We wouldn’t consider selling regardless of the season. I hate that’s it’s not a night game though. 

Archived