Question for the board

Eagle Eye 7

1 minute ago, Strychnine said:

The whole team does, because it basically is.  Georgia could possibly recover from a loss by winning the SEC Championship Game, but Auburn cannot.  Personally, I would love to see an aggressive Auburn offense attack them with tempo.  Make their defense feel like it is the end of the 3rd quarter as they head into the locker room at halftime.  Gus needs to forget the definition of the word "conservative", and coach like this is the biggest game of his career; it probably is one of them.

FIFY

2 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

FIFY

It definitely has career implications.  If the offense struggles yet again, and Georgia wins, it is probably the point of no return for whatever is left of his support.

1 hour ago, lkeel75 said:

Why would it not be legal?  Maybe a jersey number thing?

Yeah, I don't know all those little rules that might come into play with something like that. Our luck the refs wouldn't either and would blow the play dead immediately while they tried to figure out if it was an illegal formation or not.

Just now, Linayus said:

Yeah, I don't know all those little rules that might come into play with something like that. Our luck the refs wouldn't either and would blow the play dead immediately while they tried to figure out if it was an illegal formation or not.

Yeah they did that last year when he lined up at WR.  I can't remember the call on the field, but seemed like BS to me when it happened.

As everyone already knows... when we play against good teams Gus goes ultra conservative. He plays not to lose. Until he changes this mindset and coaches every game like we are playing Arkansas we are going to lose. 

Archived