Georgia Week!

tbone1430

Made this post to put some videos up and get hyped for this Saturday. War Eagle beat the thUGA puppies!

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Turn on sound:

Imagine getting broadsided by a Ford. ;)

21 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

Made this post to put some videos up and get hyped for this Saturday. War Eagle beat the thUGA puppies!

Textbook Targeting nowadays

21 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

I would love to see if Jake Fromm from State Farm took a policy on himself for this game. I hope we have that D penetration like the GA southern game. 

Yep I agree Murray never got in on the goal line was a fluky TD call by the refs.  Shame on them for sure!!!

Same can be said for this years LSU game the no call block in the backs on the punt return were terrible.

oh wait this is not how any of this works.   Damn Gus I know you’ve only coached 4 of the last 10 and we are 2-8 so it’s your fault for those loses as well.    

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

This play happened right in front of me.  Was the first road game I ever went to.  Still can't believe Richt ran the ball there with no time outs left.

He was inexperience at the time and still learning. Actually I think TT said something along the same line

I don't remember the year or have any video but I remember when Smoky Hodge tattooed uga's RB, I believe it was Tim Worley. I was at that game and it sounded like someone up in the stands shot Worley with a high powered rifle. Needless to say Auburn went on to put an industrial strength whoopin' on the dawgs.

8 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I don't remember the year or have any video but I remember when Smoky Hodge tattooed uga's RB, I believe it was Tim Worley. I was at that game and it sounded like someone up in the stands shot Worley with a high powered rifle. Needless to say Auburn went on to put an industrial strength whoopin' on the dawgs.

I'm just really hoping he has on britches.  :jossun:

I'll never forget...

"That ball should'a been intercepted...it was Ricardo Louis, wasn't it?"  Georgia announcers.  Oh, the contrast!

Ya know...in any given season, in any given game, even the Champions of Life can pull a HAIL MARY...

"The herd migrates annually south to Orlando to the Capital One Bowl..."

Go, go, go, go, GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  :wareagle:

Archived