Score Prediction- Georgia

tbone1430

Gonna be hard to put a number on this game just because its a rivalry game and so many things can happen. If we come out aggressive and play to our full potential I see it going 27-21 good guys. I could also see us coming out predictable offensively and being behind the 8 ball all game and it end up 28-17 thUGA. What say you? War Eagle as always!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I’m wrong on this one,

Uga 28 - 16

( this prediction is taking in account that Gus is the HC)

AU 17

UGA 24

I hope I'm wrong but I just don't think we can stop their running game which will lead to fewer opportunities to score.

If the following happens: 

O Line holds up well.

D gets at least 8 to 10 Qb hurries and 3 sacks. 

Stidham has an accurate and efficient day. Goes for 250 or better. 

No more than 1 turnover and force at least one. 

Punter continues to punt well as he did vs A&M.

Kerryon goes for at least 95 and Martin and Barrett spell him to combine for at least 100. 

No special teams gaffes.

And last and most important, Gus stays away from the play calling.    

I see it 30 to 17 AU in a statement win. I will not predict what  happens otherwise. 

I don’t see UGA scoring more than 28 on us in JHS. It’s up to the defense as to how close they get to that number. And it’s on the offense to surpass that

Considering both defenses I'm thinking a game in the upper 20s or so for both teams....and figure that mistakes will make the difference.   So if AU can pretty much play mistake free I see it 30-28 for AU and stressful for fans on both sides. 

Some folks worry about Gus in a big game but Georgia and Smart have not been in one either so I don't see any advantage for them on that point....and hoping Jordan Hare is worth something. . 

31 - 28. We lead a drive down a field to win the game .  Hope this is Gus’s 2013 Texas A&M confidence booster 

I think Auburn is the better team, but Georgia has killed us head to head over the last 10 years. Hard to pick us until the team proves they can win.

Thuga 45

Good guys 17

This has been proven over and over again when Gus plays a defense with talent.  Our D wears down from the 3 and outs and Thuga pads the stats in this one.

IMHO

We play like we did against Clemson and LSU (2nd half): 

UGLY: 30 

Aubarn: 14

We play up to the talent level that this team has and is capable of:

Auburn: 31

UGLY: 24

UGA-24

Auburn-27

I hold out hope that our guys are tired of the stigma that we choke in big games. The o line has to play near perfect. No turnovers. Throw some intermediate slants. It's NCM time. Defense has to be ready to play a discipline, fundamentally sound game for 4 quarters. Other than that and we lose.

Ga.28- Au.17 Gus is fired after the game and many AuFamily posters are found wondering through the woods looking for someone they can blame now.

1 hour ago, bg5 said:

Ga.28- Au.17 Gus is fired after the game and many AuFamily posters are found wondering through the woods looking for someone they can blame now.

Come on man, you know Gus won’t be fired until the end of the season if your prediction is correct.  It will be a blood bath in here until then, but we won’t blame anybody until the first game of next season.

In fact, the hiring of a new coach could unit the board for a few months....wait...who do we hire?  No way. Not him. Fire him now.

This will be a good game. What I have notices is that Uga has not scored more than 24 against teams with a decent defense. I like our chances because JHS will be loud and they have a freshman qb. I am going

Auburn - 31

UGA - 17 

Archived