Score Prediction- Georgia

tbone1430

We didn't have our act together at Clemson, new QB, new OC, away game, their QB is much better than expected.

We were blowing out LSU and Gus went ultra conservative and now all the natives are on his back relentlessly. He hasn't made the same mistake since. He knows the stakes in this game.

GA only beat us last year 13-7 at their place with pretty much the same team on their side (QB Fromm is maybe one notch better than Eason) and a much worse team on our side (Sean was injured and is no where near as good stretching the field as Stidham).  Had we any offense passing last year, we win. In fact, simply without the pick six,  we very well may have  have won by just running.

GA has played a terribly weak schedule compared to AU's and hasn't been tested other than maybe a questionable ND team (the east has only 3 wins vs west)

We have two common opponents (MState and Mizzou) that we beat worse on the road than GA beat at home.

GA is the more one dimensional offense than we are.  They want to blitz us but know we can hit the deep ball, a much higher risk for them they didn't face last year.  Don't believe me, look at Mizzou burning them deep (and remember how pathetic we made Mizzou look)

Jordan Hare crowd will be a huge factor.  You can bet the team has had this game circled on the calendar since last year. We were on a roll and it stopped in Athens, it's payback time. 

AU 34-GA 17

Holland hammers Fromm as he throws and Trigga Trey intercepts to ice it

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think time of possession plays a factor and offense is still hard when other team has equal talent.  UGA dominates line of scrimmage. 38-17 UGA. 

10 hours ago, ClarkGriswold said:

We didn't have our act together at Clemson, new QB, new OC, away game, their QB is much better than expected.

We were blowing out LSU and Gus went ultra conservative and now all the natives are on his back relentlessly. He hasn't made the same mistake since. He knows the stakes in this game.

GA only beat us last year 13-7 at their place with pretty much the same team on their side (QB Fromm is maybe one notch better than Eason) and a much worse team on our side (Sean was injured and is no where near as good stretching the field as Stidham).  Had we any offense passing last year, we win. In fact, simply without the pick six,  we very well may have  have won by just running.

GA has played a terribly weak schedule compared to AU's and hasn't been tested other than maybe a questionable ND team (the east has only 3 wins vs west)

We have two common opponents (MState and Mizzou) that we beat worse on the road than GA beat at home.

GA is the more one dimensional offense than we are.  They want to blitz us but know we can hit the deep ball, a much higher risk for them they didn't face last year.  Don't believe me, look at Mizzou burning them deep (and remember how pathetic we made Mizzou look)

Jordan Hare crowd will be a huge factor.  You can bet the team has had this game circled on the calendar since last year. We were on a roll and it stopped in Athens, it's payback time. 

AU 34-GA 17

Holland hammers Fromm as he throws and Trigga Trey intercepts to ice it

Finally we can really use this meme!!!!! LOL I agree with you but can't resist.................

Youseriousclark.jpg

Since they only scored 24 on USCe, I can't see them scoring that many on us. In big games for Gus, I feel like fool me once, shame on him, fool me twice, shame on me. So...

AU 17 - UGA 20

TO GOD BE THE GLORY...

Somewhere between 26 seconds remaining and time expiring Carlson kicks the winning field goal and it may be from 55 yards...

Auburn Ignite

I believe Gus has learned his lesson and that our guys are as healthy as they have been all year. I think their morale is peaking. With all that I think AU controls this game Start to finish. AU 31 uga 13.

UGA 42

Auburn 7

Carbon copy of the UF v thUGA game

Georgia embarrasses our offense like they have almost every year Gus has been here. Defense plays tremendously well but loses the will to continually pick up the offense's slack.

Another great Auburn roster loses to a very average Georgia roster.

27-10 Auburn. Auburn has a consistent offense with a late score. Chubb is shut down and Fromm is completely rattled not used to being in a situation where he has to come back, and fails miseably 

Maybe it’s the eternal optimist in me, but I really feel like we go into tomorrow’s game with a chip on our shoulder and something to prove. I hope/feel Gus learned from LSU and doesn’t take his foot off the gas.

AU: 38

GA: 27

Archived