Tweet from Jeff Holland

AidiAU

I don't think I've seen this much build up and anticipation for a game at JHS since the 2013 Iron Bowl. Let's hope for a similar result! I love how pumped all our fans seem to be for this game!

Unfortunately, I was unable to secure a guest pass (for the first time this season) so I will not be inside the stadium. I'll have to settle for watching the live feed in the student center. But man oh man, I want to be in there screaming at the top of my lungs for this game. So. Freaking. Bad.

4 hours ago, Linayus said:

Unfortunately, I was unable to secure a guest pass (for the first time this season) so I will not be inside the stadium. I'll have to settle for watching the live feed in the student center. But man oh man, I want to be in there screaming at the top of my lungs for this game. So. Freaking. Bad.

Go to gate 19 and tell them I sent you.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:16 PM, WFE12 said:

Guess we will see about that on Saturday. He may convince his players of that. But lets show them otherwise.

11 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

I don't think I've seen this much build up and anticipation for a game at JHS since the 2013 Iron Bowl. Let's hope for a similar result! I love how pumped all our fans seem to be for this game!

I think the build up to the thUGA game in 2010 was pretty intense with all that was going on at that time (re: Cam, Cecil and NCAA).  Cam's pregame speech to the guys was one for the ages.

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

Go to gate 19 and tell them I sent you.

I tried to get a pass from Tre' Williams but they were all gone. Maybe he can sneak me in during Tiger Walk? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Linayus said:

I tried to get a pass from Tre' Williams but they were all gone. Maybe he can sneak me in during Tiger Walk? :dunno:

Yeah, just fall in line and walk along like you belong. Works for me.

On 11/8/2017 at 1:09 PM, abw0004 said:

Smart tries to complement an Auburn defensive player but I have absolutely no idea who he is referring to, unless there is a "Steven Ross" that is playing for us I am not aware of...

I was wondering the samething.

Archived