Veterans day

aubiefifty

HEY! lets remember our vets on veterans day. the rest of the  year they always seemed to be overlooked....BY BOTH PARTIES! too many are homeless. too many cannot get the health care they need and deserve. and 22 vets a month i believe it is commit suicide. and lets not forget those not lucky enough to come home . it is a damn shame.

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

HEY! lets remember our vets on veterans day. the rest of the  year they always seemed to be overlooked....BY BOTH PARTIES! too many are homeless. too many cannot get the health care they need and deserve. and 22 vets a month i believe it is commit suicide. and lets not forget those not lucky enough to come home . it is a damn shame.

Will comply, in good time, but first

242nd for USMC.

Happy Birthday, and

Have a Ball.

6 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

242nd for USMC.

Happy Birthday, and

Have a Ball.

Happy Birthday Devils

15 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

242nd for USMC.

Happy Birthday, and

Have a Ball.

Semper Fi Marine and Happy Birthday!!!!!

• 11 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 7:31 AM, AUld fAUx@ said:

242nd for USMC.

Happy Birthday, and

Have a Ball.

Bump, 'cause

243 today.

Many Thanks.

God Bless our guys and gals who have served the best country in the world . It’s because of you guys that we can piss and moan on the board about Gus lol .  We love you 

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:31 AM, AUld fAUx@ said:

242nd for USMC.

Happy Birthday, and

Have a Ball.

Semper Fi

36 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Bump, 'cause

243 today.

Many Thanks.

so glad to see ya mr fox............you were gone for a while and you were not only missed but i was worried about you.

41 minutes ago, CullmanTiger said:

Semper Fi

do not take this wrong ok? i am an old squid that was stationed at the pentagon and i love me some jarheads. lol   i worked for the chief of naval ops in a crisis center and marines guarded our entrance. other than one sarge the marines were all cool as hell and we even partied some. oh five point nam vet that did not fight nor ever even set foot on a ship.

On 11/9/2017 at 4:14 PM, aubiefifty said:

It’s 18-22 veterans a day commit suicide.

Go Army

Why is the sky blue? Because God loves the infantry...

40 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It’s 18-22 veterans a day commit suicide.

Go Army

Why is the sky blue? Because God loves the infantry...

anything i have read over the last three or four years dropped the eighteen for twentytwo. hell one a day is too many. i am so mad at the left and right over   treatment of our vets when they come home hurt and damaged i go from fighting mad one minute to feeling like crying the next. the general public will raise hell if you kneel during the anthem or mistreat the flag. i often wish they would speak out for our walking wounded with that fervor and we could maybe solve some of the issues they face. this last shooter that killed those folks in that bar a couple of days ago apparently could not get the medical help he needed. it is heartbreaking. soory about the going off on a tangent thing here. go army as well and thanks for caring.

29 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

anything i have read over the last three or four years dropped the eighteen for twentytwo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/02/04/the-missing-context-behind-a-widely-cited-statistic-that-there-are-22-veteran-suicides-a-day/

On 11/10/2017 at 1:12 PM, marine4au said:

Happy Birthday and Semper Fidelis, Marines!

Same to ya Marine. I am glad they made the 11th Veteran's Day, because it gave all Marines a day to recover from celebrating our birthday which takes a lot of time and a lot of aspirin to recover from. 😊

Archived