Equestrian 2017

AlaskanFAN

• 4 months later...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#2 AU Equestrian (9-3) takes on #3 aTm at the SEC Championship Semifinals in Blythewood, SC March 30.

Finals will be March 31st against winner of the #4 USCe vs #1 UGA 

On the season AU is 1-1 vs aTm, 1-1 vs UGA and 2-0 vs USCe

Lets go ladies, good luck tomorrow!!!!

15 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

AU falls to UGA for the 2nd year in a row in the SEC Championship 12-7.

RATZ!

Nationals will be very interesting. I think we can flip the script on them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Equestrian National Championships are underway today. Two seed Auburn won their quarterfinal match against 7 seed Baylor. They’re leading their semifinal match against 6 seed TCU, 6-2, at half. The second half just started. 

Auburn wins their semifinal match against 6 seed TCU, 12-4. Auburn will face 1 seed Georgia in the team championship match on Saturday at 8:30 AM CT. 

3 hours ago, boomstick said:

Auburn wins their semifinal match against 6 seed TCU, 12-4. Auburn will face 1 seed Georgia in the team championship match on Saturday at 8:30 AM CT. 

Time to return the favor for the one that matters

12 hours ago, boomstick said:

Well, I hope we smoke them this time. They have taken the last 2 SEC titles away from us, a Natty would ease that pain!!

Don't see it happening I've talked to the horses and they are ALL saying uga is paying them some good cash to throw the riders. I know its a very bad joke but its the best I could come up with at the time.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Don't see it happening I've talked to the horses and they are ALL saying uga is paying them some good cash to throw the riders. I know its a very bad joke but its the best I could come up with at the time.

Not bad at all friend as mental picture made me laugh......very good

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Have you been watching reruns of Mr. Ed the Talking Horse? Great sitcom that you can watch on Youtube......love it!!

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Is this what you are referring to?

150968.jpg

3 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Is this what you are referring to?

150968.jpg

close just can't be so obvious is what one of the horses said. Horse had a mullet trim was kinda weird but whatever 

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Have you been watching reruns of Mr. Ed the Talking Horse? Great sitcom that you can watch on Youtube......love it!!

Not in along time doc but I've seen all the episodes from years ago.......... of course you mean the famous Mr. Ed

Archived