Saturday games 11/11 -Upset Alert

AUBwins

Other than the Auburn game this weekend ... who ya got?

SEC:

UL Lafayette sweeps Ole Miss in Basketball and Football this weekend

Nationwide:

Iowa over Wisconsin

2 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

Not a Saturday game, but I'm going with the Friday curse. Stanford upsets Washington 

Good call.  I think that could very well happen

Nah Stanford had some injury that messed up their season.

I'm picking Miami over ND and Iowa over Wisconsin in riding the wave.

Iowa St over Oklahoma st.

Colorado over USC. 

Purdue over Northwestern

And TCU over Oklahoma. 

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

UL Lafayette sweeps Ole Miss in Basketball and Football this weekend

Well.  ULL won the first half of the basketball game before losing by 18.

4 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Nah Stanford had some injury that messed up their season.

I'm picking Miami over ND and Iowa over Wisconsin in riding the wave.

Iowa St over Oklahoma st.

Colorado over USC. 

Purdue over Northwestern

And TCU over Oklahoma. 

And Washington was a pretender. Was pulling for the huskies this year. 

This is setting up so perfectly... if we don't beat Georgia, I'm going to be sick!!!!

It happened. UDub goes down. If Stanford beats Cal next week UDub is eliminated from the PAC-12 north. Wazzu controls its destiny, one of them or Stanford will likely face USC in the Pac-12 championship.

So. The #9 team goes down. Three more top 10 teams will go down today. If one of them isn’t us (unlikely), we gonna move up ladies and gents. Big challenge, equally big opportunity for our Tigers today.

WAR EAGLE, BEAT GEORGIA!

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Washington was defeated which is great news. Now , Wisconsin and ND need to lose 

Not Wisconsin?   No way.....

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Not Wisconsin?   No way.....

They are undefeated and ranked ahead of us? Your sarcasm is misplaced. 

Wisconsin has played 4 ranked OOC teams in the last decade. Cannot blame the CFP if Wisconsin possibly gets left out when Barry Alvarez schedules weak OOC opponents which flies against the key standards that the CFP is pushing. 

36 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Wisconsin has played 4 ranked OOC teams in the last decade. Cannot blame the CFP if Wisconsin possibly gets left out when Barry Alvarez schedules weak OOC opponents which flies against the key standards that the CFP is pushing. 

Wisconsin is ranked #8 in the nation. A 2 loss auburn team is not going to get in before an undefeated Wisconsin team. 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Wisconsin is ranked #6 in the nation . A 2 loss auburn team is not going to get in before an undefeated Wisconsin team. 

With a quality loss to #4 Clemson, a win over #1 UGA, a  win over #1 Alabama, and another win over UGA, you can bet your  ass we would be in over Wisconsin if we ran the table.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

With a quality loss to #4 Clemson, a win over #1 UGA, a  win over #1 Alabama, and another win over UGA, you can bet your  ass we would be in over Wisconsin if we ran the table.

I would love to bet with you about that. What about that quality loss to LSU? Or did you intentionally leave that one out?

Just now, DAG said:

I would love to bet with you about that. What about that quality loss to LSU? Or did you intentionally leave that one out?

LSU is ranked right now bro and doesn’t look bad at all.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

LSU is ranked right now bro and doesn’t look bad at all.

You know what really doesn't look bad? Not losing two games. 

Just now, DAG said:

You know what really doesn't look bad? Not losing two games. 

They still have the worst SOS in the whole Top 25. That looks bad.

If you’re going to knight for Wisconsin, might as well knight for UCF too...

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Maybe, but they will argue that they won every game on their schedule in a power 5 conference. It defies logic, IMO, if you set a precedent of allowing a team with two losses to jump an undefeated team. Especially when they still have to play Michigan and probably tOSU. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

LSU lost at home to troy state. Ranked or not ranked, that loss is going to be a talking point. Also got massacred by Mississippi state. The only ranked team they have beaten is us.

Just now, DAG said:

LSU lost at home to troy state. Ranked or not ranked, that loss is going to be a talking point.

This doesn’t affect Auburn at all. All that matters is that LSU is ranked, and if they’re ranked, the loss wasn’t near as bad as it appeared. 

17 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

This doesn’t affect Auburn at all. All that matters is that LSU is ranked, and if they’re ranked, the loss wasn’t near as bad as it appeared. 

It kind of does affect Auburn. A 1 loss AU team would not be ranked #10. In fact, A 1 loss Auburn team is arguably in the top four right now or at least would be #5.  I don't know how you can even argue otherwise.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

It kind of does affect Auburn. A 1 loss AU team would not be ranked #10. In fact, A 1 loss Auburn team is arguably in the top four right now or at least would be #5.  I don't know how you can even argue otherwise.

I mean if does affect our rankings now, but if we run the table, that one loss against LSU isn’t going to hurt if they stay ranked. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I mean if does affect our rankings now, but if we run the table, that one loss against LSU isn’t going to hurt if they stay ranked. 

I️I hope you are right bud. I just don’t like to put these things in the committee hands 

Archived