UGA forums

ReidMcLain

they expected jawja fans to come so unglued the locked the rant sec board until sometime today. i believe there will be some wonderful posts to read........lol

Some really great posts in that thread.  I liked this one, from early in the game: "He [Stidham] is going to be scared ****less by the fourth quarter." Followed a few pages later by: "please hold em d." hahahaha

5 hours ago, AURex said:

Some really great posts in that thread.  I liked this one, from early in the game: "He [Stidham] is going to be scared ****less by the fourth quarter." Followed a few pages later by: "please hold em d." hahahaha

I was a fan of how their offensive coordinator basically went from a genius (in their first drive) to an idiot in the span of one game thread.

On 11/13/2017 at 9:34 AM, Strychnine said:

I was a fan of how their offensive coordinator basically went from a genius (in their first drive) to an idiot in the span of one game thread.

Lol I normally don't revel in the sorrow that other team's fans experience  (lord knows I've experienced more than my fair share in the past), but man, did I relish seeing UGA fans go full Chicken Little!

9 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

Lol I normally don't revel in the sorrow that other team's fans experience  (lord knows I've experienced more than my fair share in the past), but man, did I relish seeing UGA fans go full Chicken Little!

Schadenfreude - enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others .

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/schadenfreude

Archived