Living in Georgia

lala

Oooooooh so happy to put that butt whipping on those guys.  Just having to listen to Uga crap all year has been painful.  Great to be an Auburn Tiger.  Now let’s finish this!

Been there, done that and got the tee shirt. 

thuga fanbase is 1 part obnoxious and 1 part delusional 

Sounds like living in Georgia got easier for Auburn fans.....hoping we get the chance to top it off in December. 

I didn't really hear much this week, I think they knew what a fraud they were at #1.  The way we moved their D line off the ball I'm thinking they'll have their hands full with Tech.  It will be ridiculously quiet around here if that happens.

53 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I didn't really hear much this week, I think they knew what a fraud they were at #1.  The way we moved their D line off the ball I'm thinking they'll have their hands full with Tech.  It will be ridiculously quiet around here if that happens.

My entire family outside of myself are dawgs. I said the same exact thing concerning Tech. We blew them off the ball. Tech may have a field day. 

37 minutes ago, AUMikeP said:

Work here in John's Creek is very quiet...............

Also live in Johns Creek.  

It is safe to say I will be driving to work with my Auburn flags on my car everyday this week.  Just to remind Georgia who put them in their place.  

Over in Georgia for work. Will be in Marietta tomorrow sporting my Auburn shirt proudly!

39 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I would play Soulja Boy from my desk every day

I am wondering if I will hear anything from UGA fans about us dancing all second half. I will let them bury themselves then bring up the Soulja Boy crap!  They still complain to this day about Nick Fairly over here. 

All of my Georgia friends are on social media talking about how it won't matter because Alabama is going to roll us and, even if we did meet again, they would have our number next time.

I simply, and politely, reminded them of the last time we faced an SEC opponent twice and how well that went for our opponent!

43 minutes ago, Zeek said:

All of my Georgia friends are on social media talking about how it won't matter because Alabama is going to roll us and, even if we did meet again, they would have our number next time.

I simply, and politely, reminded them of the last time we faced an SEC opponent twice and how well that went for our opponent!

Yep. And the time before that.

We have good history with it

I was born and raised in Atlanta. Been listening to their crap for 10 years! It's payback time. They not only lost, but looked like little girls in the process. Can't wait for Monday morning at work.

I’ve been a resident of South Georgia for my entire life and for my entire life I’ve been about the only Auburn fan within a 50 mile radius. When I was ten I had a GA football player take my Auburn visor off my head and throw it in the trash. I’ve hate the UGA with a passion ever since. I said a few weeks back that I hope UGA came into AU undefeated so that AU could be the ones to upset them. This one felt oh so good. 

1 hour ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I’ve been a resident of South Georgia for my entire life and for my entire life I’ve been about the only Auburn fan within a 50 mile radius. When I was ten I had a GA football player take my Auburn visor off my head and throw it in the trash. I’ve hate the UGA with a passion ever since. I said a few weeks back that I hope UGA came into AU undefeated so that AU could be the ones to upset them. This one felt oh so good. 

I'm a native South Carolinian and I can't wait to drive up I-85 for Thanksgiving from the Plains. War Damn Eagle baby!

Archived