So down goes 1, 3, 6, and 9. Thinking this will be the top 7:

1. Turds

2. Miami

3. OU

4. Clemson

5. Wisconsin

6. Auburn 

7. thUGA

Where y'all think we will be tomorrow/Tuesday? 

I haven't followed the teams ahead of us today...but considering Bama's UGLY win, is it possible that any more decisive victories could jump them for #1?  I wonder if UGA could fall further.  Wishful thinking on both ends, since I love them SOOOOOO much.

:wareagle:

We're at least #7. Not sure we jump uga.

As for playoffs, rankings now probably don't matter for the SEC.

The way I see it, it's probably gonna be (in no order):

* Wisconsin? (if they win out)

* Clemson or Miami

* Oklahoma (if they win out)

* AU/uga/bama - Most likely, SECC is in.

SEC scenarios:

* We beat bama and uga: AU goes

* We lose to bama, uga beats bama: uga goes (unless they lose to GT, in which case bama goes?)

* We lose to bama, bama beats uga: bama goes

Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I haven't followed the teams ahead of us today...but considering Bama's UGLY win, is it possible that any more decisive victories could jump them for #1?  I wonder if UGA could fall further.  Wishful thinking on both ends, since I love them SOOOOOO much.

:wareagle:

I agree I just ranked it based on what I thought the coaches/AP/CFP would rank it. I think Miami's win might be enough to put them at 1. Its also possible that thUGA could go lower but that would mean a 2 loss team would be ahead of them which I don't see. 

Just now, bigbird said:

1. Turds

2. Clemson

3. OU

4. Miami

5. Wisconsin

6. Auburn 

7. thUGA

Just curious why you had Miami so low with them crushing the 3 team and them still being undefeated. I know they have some ugly wins but undefeated is undefeated... unless your wisconsin haha. 

2 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

I agree I just ranked it based on what I thought the coaches/AP/CFP would rank it. I think Miami's win might be enough to put them at 1. Its also possible that thUGA could go lower but that would mean a 2 loss team would be ahead of them which I don't see. 

When the 2 loss team beat the crap out of them, yeah I see them putting us above uga. 

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

Just curious why you had Miami so low with them crushing the 3 team and them still being undefeated. I know they have some ugly wins but undefeated is undefeated... unless your wisconsin haha. 

Probably because voters love Oklahoma, and they're pounding TCU. 

Won't matter anyway. Clemson will play Miami, and the winner will get points for that, and will be a lock for the playoff.

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

When the 2 loss team beat the crap out of them, yeah I see them putting us above uga. 

Sorry I meant a 2 loss team other than us ha. 

2 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Typically teams don't jump that much over teams that are previously raked ahead of them. 

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

1. Turds

2. Clemson

3. OU

4. Miami

5. Wisconsin

6. Auburn 

7. thUGA

Probably exactly the way AP will have it.  CFP committee may have Miami as #1 and AU above Wisky at #5 creating a hail storm from the Big 10. 

Just now, bigbird said:

Typically teams don't jump that much over teams that are previously raked ahead of them. 

True, it'll be interesting to see how everything shakes out after this crazy week. 

21 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

So down goes 1, 3, 6, and 9. Thinking this will be the top 7:

1. Turds

2. Miami

3. OU

4. Clemson

5. Wisconsin

6. Auburn 

7. thUGA

Where y'all think we will be tomorrow/Tuesday? 

Looks right to me. 

My local meteorologist who is a bama fan just put on fb that even if auburn wins the iron bowl and beats uga again, bama will face auburn again in the playoffs.   

I highly doubt the committee will put out two sec teams in the playoffs.  Bama arrogance... smh

Tuesday:

Bama

Miami

Oklahoma

Wisconsin

Clemson

Auburn

Georgia

Predicting CFP17:

2 SEC get in. I see it being Bama (1 loss to sec champ) and Auburn (sec champ)

Miami or Clemson (ACC winner, if neither stumble till then)

Oklahoma will win out, get in as big12 champ. Pretty close to a lock at this point.

Wisconsin will lose to tOSU in the big 10 championship. Bank it. It won't be close. Any loss gets them eliminated.

Pac12 eliminated already and all other power 5 teams will have 2 losses. Auburn is only remaining 2 loss team that can make it in on their own.

Now, that's unless all hell breaks loose.  Then watch for tOSU to sneak in. They will be top 10 after today, and with convincing remaining wins over Michigan and Wisconsin they could sneak in if the right things happen.  That would mean USCe beats Clemson, Auburn loses again, AND Miami then loses to Clemson in ACC title game. All possible but after today seemingly less likely outcomes.

7 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

My local meteorologist who is a bama fan just put on fb that even if auburn wins the iron bowl and beats uga again, bama will face auburn again in the playoffs.   

I highly doubt the committee will put out two sec teams in the playoffs.  Bama arrogance... smh

After today's games, if Auburn wins out and Wisconsin loses it would be REALLY hard to leave out a 1 loss Bama team. This is becoming a high outcome likelihood of events. 

IfUGA wins the SEC, Bama is done regardless. They would have blown their chance in that scenario.

Herbie just now during the Miami/ND game with his Top 6...

1. OU

2. Bama

3. Miami

4. Clemson

5. Wisky

6. AU

Would be crazy to see OU jump ahead of an undefeated Bama.

20 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

We need to win to make that happen.

They'll need help

16 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

After today's games, if Auburn wins out and Wisconsin loses it would be REALLY hard to leave out a 1 loss Bama team. This is becoming a high outcome likelihood of events. 

IfUGA wins the SEC, Bama is done regardless. They would have blown their chance in that scenario.

I agree. To me if we run the table we are in. Also the winner of the clemson miami ACC championship game will be in. OU will be in as I don't see them losing to TCU again in the championship game. It all rides on wisconsin winning out as to whether the Turds get let back in. 

Archived