AU 40 UGA 17 -- Postgame Locker Room

RunInRed

This team has the chemistry and belief. In this video, I see a team with shades of 2013 and 2010. 

We can do this. You can tell Gus enjoyed this will and knew the importance of it. 

This is also HUGE for recruiting.

I'm glad they're enjoying it. Hate it's on social media. Especially if we have to play UGA in the SECCG. If I were KS I'd have it on repeat all week long if it gets that far...

7 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

I'm glad they're enjoying it. Hate it's on social media. Especially if we have to play UGA in the SECCG. If I were KS I'd have it on repeat all week long if it gets that far...

Eh, we show the coach's speech after wins every week on the Auburn Review.  No biggie.

13 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

What song are they dancing to at the beginning? 

Gucci Mane ft. Migos - Met Gala

11 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Its unfortunate, but other programs do this all the time. Clemson has DOMINATED their conference akin to UA for 2 years now, and they're dancing damn near every game. 

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Eh, we show the coach's speech after wins every week on the Auburn Review.  No biggie.

You're 100% correct, but that's bulletin board material if there is such a thing. Again, I'm putting the cart way ahead of the horse at this point. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Its unfortunate, but other programs do this all the time. Clemson has DOMINATED their conference akin to UA for 2 years now, and they're dancing damn near every game. 

I agree. I just don't like it. To each their own. WDE!

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

You're 100% correct, but that's bulletin board material if there is such a thing. Again, I'm putting the cart way ahead of the horse at this point. 

Today's game will continue to seep into the psyche of the Dawgs. They were whipped today and bulletin board material will not make it beyond the first quarter, if that. 

The thing about bulletin board material is that it can only go so far. Unless Georgia finds another receiver other than Wims, they aren't gonna be good enough on offense. Their running game is certainly gonna be better than tonight, but it just wont be enough unless they can prove Fraudd is actually good. 

Just now, gr82be said:

Today's game will continue to seep into the psyche of the Dawgs. They were whipped today and bulletin board material will not make it beyond the first quarter, if that. 

They were whipped. I agree. They made a ton of mental mistakes which really helped. That bulletin board material can really sharpen focus. We'll agree to disagree. Let's enjoy tonight. WDE! 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The thing about bulletin board material is that it can only go so far. Unless Georgia finds another receiver other than Wims, they aren't gonna be good enough on offense. Their running game is certainly gonna be better than tonight, but it just wont be enough unless they can prove Fraudd is actually good. 

I agree. I think the dawgs have feasted off an awful SEC east. My goodness, UK and USCe are the second best teams in the division. We beat them up front, but they helped us out to a degree. I honestly dont think Fromm was awful. I don't think Cheney (sp/OC) helped him out much (sound familiar?). They threw no hitches, no passes across the middle and did not utilize the TE until the game was out of reach. They feasted off the TE crossing routes against us last year. I'd say the jury is still out on Fromm. With that being said, we flat out beat them tonight. It was awesome to watch. 

6 minutes ago, around4ever said:

?

Never mind.  I didn't see JJ in the locker room celebrating this time.  But apparently, he was there according to his tweet.

Jay JacobsVerified account @jayjacobsauad 4 hours ago

Red...

You've probably answered this several times in the past but I have not seen it....

How do you get such good access to the team?  Are you somehow associated with the team in an official role or do you have press access?

Archived