9 win teams

Eagle Eye 7

But Saban has never beat an Auburn team that has won more than 8 games. Unless the unthinkable happens next week against ULM , AU will enter the IB with 9 wins. My money is the streak continues. WDE

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

But Saben has never beat an Auburn team that has won more than 8 games. Unless the unthinkable happens next week against ULM , AU will enter the IB with 9 wins. My money is the streak continues. WDE

i got a good feeling . Looks like the offense has found its identity with Chip , JS is a lot more comfortable even calling out blitzes pre-snap. Something he never would’ve done at Baylor . Also , KJ has that 2013 Tre Mason feel. i will say that I think it’s important that the other RBs get reps next week. We will need them if we plan on winning the Conference championship 

I heard Them talking on ESPN this morning about the CFP. Jesse said we have been talking about If AU could win their games they would be in, and now uat should be the ones wondering if they can beat Auburn. By the way the FPI raised our chance to beat uat from 18% to 40%

Before the LSU game there was a post that challenged the coaching staff and team to beat Lsu without any excuses. We all saw what happened at that game, and a lot of us including me were ready to throw Gus and company off of the bridge.

The job Gus & staff this did against Uga was the best this season and all of last season. I feel that this team will be more than ready to dispose of ULM next week. I hope Gus will rest KJ as much as possible and let Martin, Miller, and Barrett do the lions share of carrying the ball.

I would add to this that it’s been a while since we beat uga and didn’t beat uat...if memory serves it was 99? Ultimately a meaningless stat but interesting  to note that at least in the last 40 years or so when both teams are really good Auburn usually wins...

Archived