hope we see Willis and Igbinoghene

Dual-Threat Rigby

Most likely true. But not for nefarious reasons. 

• WarTiger changed the title to hope we see Willis and Igbinoghene
8 hours ago, AUGunsmith said:

Don't worry, all will be MIA and KJ will run it 20+ times. 

With Bubba ruled out for the iron bowl it would be dumb to even let KJ see the field tomorrow.  Let Miller, Barrett, and Martin take all of the reps.  Really want to see Miller.  Also would love to see what Barrett can do with some real game time and not one screen pass and back to the bench.

1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

With Bubba ruled out for the iron bowl it would be dumb to even let KJ see the field tomorrow.  Let Miller, Barrett, and Martin take all of the reps.  Really want to see Miller.  Also would love to see what Barrett can do with some real game time and not one screen pass and back to the bench.

Now come on...  You know they gotta get KJ his 100 yards and 2 TDs for the stats.

I would expect KJ to run the first quarter and then get some wildcat work in the second quarter, both in order to stat-pad. Kam Martin will end up with most carries

1st Team O needs to take care of business early so that we can play other players 2 to 3 quarters. I do expect to see first team O initially partly to pad stats but also to keep the O machine well oiled and ready to go for bama.

22 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

somebody start a poll: will Malik Willis throw a pass tomorrow?

"No doubt."

I think you will see our starters through the first half and most of the 3rd quarter at minimum. The warhawks can score some points. I seriously doubt we cover the spread. I hope we take them seriously begining at 11am tomorrow!!

5 hours ago, jAUSon said:

somebody start a poll: will Malik Willis throw a pass tomorrow?

This.

I want to see Malik throw the ball and preferably to Igbinoghene or one of the other young receivers.

10 hours ago, AUcivE09 said:

I think you will see our starters through the first half and most of the 3rd quarter at minimum. The warhawks can score some points. I seriously doubt we cover the spread. I hope we take them seriously begining at 11am tomorrow!!

So we can hold uga and clempson to 17 and 14 respectively and score 40+ in multiple SEC games, but we are supposed to need to go into the 3rd before we run away with it?

On 11/17/2017 at 1:22 PM, AUcivE09 said:

17 hours ago, AUGunsmith said:

So we can hold uga and clempson to 17 and 14 respectively and score 40+ in multiple SEC games, but we are supposed to need to go into the 3rd before we run away with it?

Looks like @AUcivE09 was right

16 hours ago, bigbird said:

Looks like @AUcivE09 was right

Yes we were sloppy especially in the 1st half yesterday. I expected this after the big win and Bama looming in the players minds.

Man Willis is going to be a stud though. 

On 11/18/2017 at 5:37 PM, alexava said:

I want Ibenogene to not run into the first defender on kick returns. Are his eyes closed?

Omg.. when I read this I immediately started singing "Iggy Iggy Iggy can't you see? Sometimes you run right into your team!" (To the tune of Biggy Smalls "Hypnotize") :bananadance:

On 11/18/2017 at 5:37 PM, alexava said:

I want Ibenogene to not run into the first defender on kick returns. Are his eyes closed?

He does have pretty poor vision but by all accounts he’s probably the fastest (or at least the fastest that doesn’t do anything else significant) player on this team. It’d help if we gave him actual return plays from time to time. Not everyone can improvise like a Quan or Chris Jr

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

I, too, hope we see Willis and Iggy. That would be a good indication that we have a 30 point lead late in the 4th quarter.

How great would it be to have second stringers in vs #1 team... Again

Archived