AU vs Temple Game Thread

Tiger

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown hits his first 3 -- nothing but net off of a Harper assist. Good sign.

I was very pleased with Harper's assist total yesterday

Bruce wearing one of those ugly shirts...is that a good sign?  

2 offensive rebounds on this possession -- I LOVE IT!

Shot not falling today overall for the team we need to get to the rack

Hate seeing us come down, not move the ball at all, and jack up a 3. Ugly basketball. I can handle missed shots if they are good looks.

guys working hard on the boards.....holding their own thus far...

Love the fight we are seeing on the offensive glass!! We are cold we can't keep settling for contested jumpers damn c'mon fellas.

This is the best offensive rebounding performance I've seen since Pearl has been here. We are attacking the glass and I love it.

You know what, even with Heron not playing particularly sharp I really like our team and what it can be as we start to gel. Temple is no slouch. We have some guys who like doing the dirty work to mix in with our guys who get 3 happy.

Every time I look up from the computer Brown is missing a 3....hope he warms up or starts dishing off...but Tigers are sticking close....back and forth game and Temple scoring pace..

Let's make a big run here to end the half! AU up 24-23 with 5:26 left in 1st. Temple with a 7-2 run to cut it to 1.

we have 2 buckets in the last 4 mins.....Anfernee 2/2 from the line - 32-29 with 35 seconds left in the half. Temple up.

Damn Heron....Not having a good half and we are only down 1 vs a solid opponent.

Love Desean Murray's X factor type of play. Every team needs a guy like that. I will take my beating now for wondering why we brought him in as an undersized 4 but he's going to be a really steady hand for us this year IMO

Archived