***Auburn vs. La-Monroe -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, WarTiger said:

Dean holds him the entire way through the endzone and has no idea where the ball is.  That's an easy call every time. 

I am baffled why he didn't trust his instincts.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love our defense..I really do, but at times they really need to be humbled. They feel themselves far too much at times and come out lackadaisical. I have no doubt they will respond, but they need to come out intense out the gate.

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

PI for no reason.

Have our DBs failed to turn their heads around more this year than in the past?

I don't know if our DBs really ever turn their heads around

1 minute ago, hutchids said:

I don't know if our DBs really ever turn their heads around

I havent seen one look back to the ball in a very long time.  The just mug the receiver and have been very lucky not to get called more for it.

Terrible D on that drive.  Missed tackles, stupid penalties, clueless LBs and DBs. Kick their overconfident asses Steele.

wde

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

That was pitiful effort by Stephen Roberts. What was that dude?

Talking trash. I guess he thought if he released the guy would pass it. I don't know. Defense needs to know they haven't earned anything yet. Sometimes they think they can just show up.

The QB was trying to sneak out. He was going to pass it to him, but Roberts did a great job picking him up out of the backfield. If he would've peeled off to stop the reverse, the receiver would be easily dumped it right over his head. He was in an absolute no win position.

Archived