Coach Pearl giving Coach M and football team a shout out

Eagle Eye 7

How can you not love this guy???

I freakin love when they show him in the locker room pre-game giving his speech. You're dead if you don't get fired up watching it

he has been all about promoting all things AU since he got here. I think he put on a football helmet in his first espn interview as our BBall coach. He has embraced and never shied away from AU being a football first school 

Sounds like Leath has been replying to emails sent by concerned fans unprofessionally. Hooks on another site said that the next 24 hours are critical for saving the program.

12 hours ago, au302 said:

Sounds like Leath has been replying to emails sent by concerned fans unprofessionally. Hooks on another site said that the next 24 hours are critical for saving the program.

Are you saying that Leath replied unprofessionally or concerned fans were unprofessional?

11 hours ago, doverstutts said:

sleath@auburn.edu.

this is leaths email addy and you can write and show support for coach pearl....he will reply, although it will be a canned response

I don't usually email in situations like this since I don't know the facts, but in light of today's AUC article regarding Frankie Sullivan, it seems the University is at least guilty of a double standard in expecting info from people without the courtesy of returning the same.  

I am beginning to wonder if Leath is simply in over his head.  One other example is this goofball grouping of people on the AD search committee.  As an Auburn alum, I am fond of people who have represented the University well ... but does that qualify them to pick the next Auburn AD?

Good Grief the cluster this appears to be!

I never participate in these calls to email administration but I did today. Auburn basketball is special to me and unless BP committed some egregious illegal (law or NCAA) acts I will be livid if he is fired. I'm talking if he did something that would get him fired at any other school, then I totally understand it. But right now it looks like posturing and a Richard measuring contest and I'm afraid they will force Pearl out in some form or fashion and I will campaign for Leath to be fired if this does in fact happen because if the NCAA puts on probation for something the punishment will be exactly the same as Pearl leaving except imagine that penalty extending 10-20 years because our program will be EVEN WORSE than prior to Pearl's hiring. BP was maybe the most accomplished coach in either football or basketball that we have ever hired and to force him out if we don't have to would be program suicide. 

4 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

I don't usually email in situations like this since I don't know the facts, but in light of today's AUC article regarding Frankie Sullivan, it seems the University is at least guilty of a double standard in expecting info from people without the courtesy of returning the same.  

I am beginning to wonder if Leath is simply in over his head.  One other example is this goofball grouping of people on the AD search committee.  As an Auburn alum, I am fond of people who have represented the University well ... but does that qualify them to pick the next Auburn AD?

Good Grief the cluster this appears to be!

What a mess Leath inherited, I hope he knows what the hell he’s doing.  To be forced to be so closely involved with the athletics side right off the bat from the moment you clocked in on your time card is gotta be rough for any man.  

I hope he knows how hot the frying pan is at a place like Auburn.

Archived