Bama Injury Update

RunInRed

42 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

Some of the uaters disillusioned are actually claiming their med staff has access to meds and tech advancements, which others don't, which takes weeks off normal rehab time. 

And yes, they say this with a straight face and actually believe it! 

They do, it's called Deer Antler Spray

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alabama practice report: Injured linebackers all practicing

By Matt Zenitz

For the first time since getting hurt against Florida State, Christian Miller and Terrell Lewis were present and practicing during a media viewing period on Wednesday.

So was fellow injured linebacker Mack Wilson, who has been working back from a foot injury suffered against LSU earlier this month.

It's no doubt a positive sign.

While coach Nick Saban said on Monday that he was unsure whether any of the three will be available for the Iron Bowl on Saturday, he didn't rule out that one, two or possibly all three could be back for the game.

All three were in black non-contact jerseys, which is to be expected.

Here are some other notes from the media viewing period:

-- Left guard Ross Pierschbacher was also present for practice for the first time suffering a high ankle sprain against Mississippi State Nov. 11. Like the linebackers, he was in a black non-contact jersey. J.C. Hassenauer was still working as the first-team left guard during contact drills.

-- Wilson lined up as the dime linebacker with the first-team defense.

-- Star defensive back Minkah Fitzpatrick was again practicing and seemingly moving around fine.

7 hours ago, abw0004 said:

@passthebiscuits:  Any new updates on their linebackers?   I see they all practiced today in black non-contact jersies. 

No way to tell. Just like with our team we won’t get much info in the ways of an official report. We have to depend on the whispers instead.  No changes I’m hearing from the report earlier in the week. 

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:41 AM, corchjay said:

We have to close the deal though.  We didn't against LSU and were and still are better then they are.  So lets save the celebration for late Saturday night and for the next 365 days.

No matter how bad or close we beat them, excuses will rain from the sky like 500 flocks of Geese crapping on BDS the minute the game is over. They are such babies when they lose.

I hope Jaylen Hurts head falls off in pregame if it gets us an advantage. I could care less what excuses Bama fans have. whatever improves our odds

It does matter who they have. That's for sure. However, I think what determines our date will be our own offense. If the offense does what it can do with diverse play calling we should be alright. 3 and outs are absolutely not acceptable for this game.

1 hour ago, shabby said:

I hope Jaylen Hurts head falls off in pregame if it gets us an advantage. I could care less what excuses Bama fans have. whatever improves our odds

Like the bird on dumb and dumber lol 

23 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Who gives a crap? About a teeshirt glorifying a massacre. Well ask the families of the Las Vegas murders. The families of the Texas church murders. The families of the Orlando NightClub murders. The murders at the Sandy Hook elementary school, and on and on.

Then get back to me.

Gee, looks like you would be able to distinguish between words and actions. Do you think anybody actually means they are going to massacre somebody in a football game?  Are you the political correctness PO PO? I wouldn't wear one or buy one but I wouldn't dog anybody that did.

Let's leave all the political correctness and SJW junk for that other 'board' or whatever its called.   

And yes, beat bama' ass!  

"Their time is done.  It's past.  It's your time now.  Go and take it!"

21 minutes ago, Aucater said:

Gee, looks like you would be able to distinguish between words and actions. Do you think anybody actually means they are going to massacre somebody in a football game?  Are you the political correctness PO PO? I wouldn't wear one or buy one but I wouldn't dog anybody that did.

Hmmm.  So you think an Auburn tee shirt referencing a massacre, even attached to a football game, would be appropriate? Considering what has happened over the past year. 

11 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Hmmm.  So you think an Auburn tee shirt referencing a massacre, even attached to a football game, would be appropriate? Considering what has happened over the past year. 

dude if you think he is breaking some kind of law I guess you better go have him arrested aightt?

19 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Lighten up geez

Not the best place for this, admittedly. So move as needed mods:

gruesome fracture dislocation injury to qb Fitzpatrick for MSU tonight. He will be fortunate to play football again at the level he was after tonight. Awful.

prayers for him. 

In all seriousness, we have to consider that each of these players that we love or love to hate in the case of the bammers, is someone’s son. They practice and work to play hard and play well. I think both teams are better when everyone is healthy and plays.  Wde

Just now, atl-tiger said:

Lighten up geez

I only commented it would not seem to be a good idea. Nothing more, nothing less. Another poster escalated it a bit.

<shrugs shoulders. Moves on>

45 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

25 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Lighten up geez

No kidding.

40 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Not the best place for this, admittedly. So move as needed mods:

gruesome fracture dislocation injury to qb Fitzpatrick for MSU tonight. He will be fortunate to play football again at the level he was after tonight. Awful.

prayers for him. 

In all seriousness, we have to consider that each of these players that we love or love to hate in the case of the bammers, is someone’s son. They practice and work to play hard and play well. I think both teams are better when everyone is healthy and plays.  Wde

Saw that, and saw the crowd reaction, both sides. Stunned and quelled.  Takes a split second to change a life. We all know it...but seeing it brings it home again. Lots of prayers for Nick Fitzgerald, family, team. 

Archived